The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

MA Art therapy anyone?

Hi, I'm wanting to apply to the Herts MA Art therapy course for this Sept in the next two weeks. Will this be too late for an application?

Do you submit an art portfolio online when submitting your application?

Is there anyone on here that has done/doing the course? It's seems rare to find I'd like know how people are finding it. Thanks.
I've done the course at Hertfordshire. I know this is probably too late but they generally accept applications until August time. It changes each year though.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by ArtTherapy
I've done the course at Hertfordshire. I know this is probably too late but they generally accept applications until August time. It changes each year though.

Hi there! I'm considering applying for the art therapy masters at Herts. I have a portfolio of prop making that I've done, but haven't done any of my own "fine art" work such as painting and portraiture since my art foundation and that was years ago now. Do you think they would consider my prop making work as part of my artistic identity?

I'm going to start doing more paintings to build a new portfolio too - what kind of thing did you present when you started the course? Sorry for the barrage of questions!
Hannah
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending