The Student Room Group

A question for girls

I went to Mcdonalds around 5 mile from where I live when I was driving the other day and I got served by this really attractive girl that I want to ask out. Would a girl find it creepy if she was asked out whilst she was at work?
Original post by unknownaddition
I went to Mcdonalds around 5 mile from where I live when I was driving the other day and I got served by this really attractive girl that I want to ask out. Would a girl find it creepy if she was asked out whilst she was at work?

Since you barely know her, she might feel that it's a little creepy.
Reply 2
Pretty girls in retail will get hit on all the time and are likely to be quite ambivalent about it. It's also a bit inappropriate to ask someone out if you've no idea whatsoever if they could be up for it. So, unless you are a complete Adonis or can at least flirt a while to judge interest, I would park it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Don't ask anyone out while they are at work. It's alright to make friendly conversation with them but they are pressured to behave a certain way while they are at work and they will be worried about getting into trouble with their boss if they make a customer unhappy. She will feel pressured to say yes and be worried about what could happen if she says no.
(no offence I assume you're a lovely guy and wouldn't cause any problems for her but she has no way of knowing that)
Ah right ok thank you for your replies :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending