The Student Room Group

Switching Uni/Course after 1st year?? **HELP**

Hi, this is a question about my partner, he did 1st year at a University, he completed it but he hated it, it was in Mathematics, he wants to switch university and start in 1st year again to do Engineering, will he be able to do that?

He did his first year 2014-2015 He's had 2015-2016 off as a gap year/personal difficulties and now he wants to apply for Engineering at a different Uni to begin in September 2106.If he has the right grades to get in etc. what is the process? Is this going to be possible?

Not sure where to start, he's ringing the Uni he wants to get into this morning but then I'm not sure what happens in terms of finance etc.

Any advice/knowledge/info would be great. Thank you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cbaker22
Hi, this is a question about my partner, he did 1st year at a University, he completed it but he hated it, it was in Mathematics, he wants to switch university and start in 1st year again to do Engineering, will he be able to do that?

He did his first year 2014-2015 He's had 2015-2016 off as a gap year/personal difficulties and now he wants to apply for Engineering at a different Uni to begin in September 2106.If he has the right grades to get in etc. what is the process? Is this going to be possible?

Not sure where to start, he's ringing the Uni he wants to get into this morning but then I'm not sure what happens in terms of finance etc.

Any advice/knowledge/info would be great. Thank you.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
Reply 2
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending