Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Thread start
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Received an offer for MSc Finance.

Wondering about accommodation the postgraduate specific accom they have on their website seems very expensive at 210+.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Got an offer for MSc Applied Biosciences and Biotechnology and also wondering about accommodation
Reply 3
Original post by cborufka
Got an offer for MSc Applied Biosciences and Biotechnology and also wondering about accommodation

How long did it take for you to get a response? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Applied for MSc Risk Management and Financial Engineering as first choice and MSc Investments & Wealth Management as second choice on Mid Feb. Still waiting for a reply :frown:
Anyone applied for the translational neuro course? Waiting for a reply and it's killing me!
Reply 6
Original post by BioGeek
How long did it take for you to get a response? :smile:

Hmm I think about 5 weeks, when did you apply ?

My final reference got sent in on the 29th of feb, but on the portal it shows up as 10th of march. I've got one lengthy wait loool
Reply 8

My application was submitted on the 28th February but my references weren't approved till the 11th of March..
Original post by BioGeek
My application was submitted on the 28th February but my references weren't approved till the 11th of March..

Same here. Are you taking the 6-8 weeks from 28th Feb or 11th March?
Original post by Lucianaaaa
Same here. Are you taking the 6-8 weeks from 28th Feb or 11th March?

I don't think it should take that long, I have applied for the Immunology MSc after getting rejected from Oxford (post interview). Well according to the website it takes 6-8 weeks once everything is in, including the references. I reckon I will get the outcome in mid April.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Got an offer for MSc Petroleum Geoscience. As for accommodation, I'll probably be trying to find a normal flat since student accommodation seems to be super expensive.
Still waiting for offers.....should reply soon after this long week of campus closure :P
Made an application for Msc in economics and strategy for business on the 16th Jan with references sent in on 26th Jan. Still haven't heard from the school.
Reply 14
Original post by Striped_Towels
Made an application for Msc in economics and strategy for business on the 16th Jan with references sent in on 26th Jan. Still haven't heard from the school.

When did you do the interview though?

I applied 2X Feb, References came through on 4th March, got the interview invitation on the same day. Did the interview 2 weeks later....

I've heard they were really fast for MiM and MSc. Finance, with response taking as little as 5-7 working days.....
Original post by pentrap
When did you do the interview though?

I applied 2X Feb, References came through on 4th March, got the interview invitation on the same day. Did the interview 2 weeks later....

I've heard they were really fast for MiM and MSc. Finance, with response taking as little as 5-7 working days.....

I haven't gotten an interview either. Application website still says application still processing..
Reply 16
Original post by Striped_Towels
I haven't gotten an interview either. Application website still says application still processing..

It sounds very unusual for me to apply after you but got an invitation to interview before you.

I suggest you should search your email (I think my invitation went to spam box on gmail) and search for "Invitation to interview for ......"

If you cannot find it, I think it is very fair to directly contact their admission office :smile:.
Is there only a few Masters courses at Imperial that requires an interview? I got an offer for the MSc Human Molecular Genetics course without having to go to interview. Excited to attend Imperial! :smile:
Original post by calmsmile93
Is there only a few Masters courses at Imperial that requires an interview? I got an offer for the MSc Human Molecular Genetics course without having to go to interview. Excited to attend Imperial! :smile:

what were your conditions btw? :smile:
Original post by BioGeek
what were your conditions btw? :smile:

My conditions were just to pay the deposit and send in hard copies of my BSc. transcript and certificate :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest