Got an offer for Cancer Biology MRes!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by charlene2015
Got an offer for Cancer Biology MRes!

Congrats!!! :smile:
Original post by calmsmile93
My conditions were just to pay the deposit and send in hard copies of my BSc. transcript and certificate :smile:

Congrats! That's basically an unconditional offer :P
Original post by jamesli322
Congrats! That's basically an unconditional offer :P

Thanks!! I was so happy!!! :smile:

Have you applied to Imperial? If so, what did you apply to? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks!! I was so happy!!! :smile:

Have you applied to Imperial? If so, what did you apply to? :smile:

1st preference RMFE, and 2nd preference is Investments & Wealth Management.

Have been waiting for around 6 weeks now, hope I do get accepted.
Original post by jamesli322
1st preference RMFE, and 2nd preference is Investments & Wealth Management.

Have been waiting for around 6 weeks now, hope I do get accepted.

Wish you all the best!! Those sound like amazing courses! :smile:
Received an offer to study Immunology!!!! :biggrin:
I've applied for an MSc in Immunology at Imperial too! So nice to see other people the same :smile: I applied on the 3rd March and my references were approved on the 10th March. I got an email prompt from one of the admins to get my second reference submitted on the 7th March and haven't heard anything since! My portal thing says it's still under consideration from the department
Original post by BioGeek
And congratulations!
Original post by JellyShenney
I've applied for an MSc in Immunology at Imperial too! So nice to see other people the same :smile: I applied on the 3rd March and my references were approved on the 10th March. I got an email prompt from one of the admins to get my second reference submitted on the 7th March and haven't heard anything since! My portal thing says it's still under consideration from the department

Hello fellow immunologist! :smile:
You will hear a response very soon, as the course director got back on Monday and is making decisions this week and the week after :smile: Best of luck! :smile:
Original post by BioGeek
Hello fellow immunologist! :smile:
You will hear a response very soon, as the course director got back on Monday and is making decisions this week and the week after :smile: Best of luck! :smile:

Oh fab, that's good to know. Thank you :smile: Though I'm now suddenly really really nervous!
Original post by BioGeek

Thank you :biggrin:
Oh fab, that's good to know. Thank you :smile: Though I'm now suddenly really really nervous!

If you got a sound personal statement and good academic credientials such as high 2:1 or first you should be fine :smile:
Original post by BioGeek
If you got a sound personal statement and good academic credientials such as high 2:1 or first you should be fine :smile:

I hope so!
Do you mind me asking how to found out? Did you get an email or did you check the portal thing?
I hope so!
Do you mind me asking how to found out? Did you get an email or did you check the portal thing?

I got an email from the course admin. The track thing has not updated yet, they told me it takes a few days for it to come up and see my academic conditions.
Original post by BioGeek
I got an email from the course admin. The track thing has not updated yet, they told me it takes a few days for it to come up and see my academic conditions.

Okay, thank you :smile:
Congrats to all those who have received their offers!

I have a question: when I go to my application the Current Status says Application received and currently being processed.

I noticed that some of you mentioned that your status is under consideration from the department. Should I get worried that my application has been lost along the way and didn't reach the Finance department?
Original post by nicksson
Congrats to all those who have received their offers!

I have a question: when I go to my application the Current Status says Application received and currently being processed.

I noticed that some of you mentioned that your status is under consideration from the department. Should I get worried that my application has been lost along the way and didn't reach the Finance department?

Mine says 'application being processed on the front page' then 'under consideration from the department' when I click on the little glasses to go to my specific application. Have your references been admitted and processed yet? They'll come up on the page as well and then my application changed to under consideration from the department.
Mine says 'application being processed on the front page' then 'under consideration from the department' when I click on the little glasses to go to my specific application. Have your references been admitted and processed yet? They'll come up on the page as well and then my application changed to under consideration from the department.

thanks for the swift reply.

yes, my second reference was received on Feb 4th, so it's been more than 2 months now.

oh, I'll need to call them tomorrow. so disappointed, I hope they will still consider my application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending