The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BiBLN
hey noo .. still nothing .. Did you applied for the msc at the civil department? If so, then join the thread "Anyone applied for any postgrad course at the dept of civil engineering?"

so your column changed too? if i understand it right.. from year of entry to year of admission ? but with still 2016/17?

No I applied for the business school. So my column changed like yours but with 2016/17 beneath.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
All,

Did you ever see the status change on your application page? I've had "No Outstanding" and "No References" for both programs to which I have applied. I already got rejected for my first choice so I am waiting on my second choice. They started processing it on March 2nd, but haven't heard back since. I would like to reach out to them today but I live in the US. What would be the best way to contact them? Phone or email?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Received an offer for the MSc in Computing Science today! Requires First-Class overall with 75% average in final year
Reply 83
Original post by Harvey.Specter
Received an offer for the MSc in Computing Science today! Requires First-Class overall with 75% average in final year

Damn how did you hear? My application got in same time as yours, guess I didn't get in :/

Haven't received a reply from admissions on an update either.
Original post by Harvey.Specter

Congrats on the offer. Do you mind telling me what degree you're studying, your results and the university you attend? I plan on applying for the same course next year that's why I'm curious.

Thanks.
Original post by userage
Damn how did you hear? My application got in same time as yours, guess I didn't get in :/

Haven't received a reply from admissions on an update either.

Nah I'm sure you'll be fine. I got an email saying the status of my application had changed and from there I could see my offer and the conditions.

Original post by Bushido Brown
Congrats on the offer. Do you mind telling me what degree you're studying, your results and the university you attend? I plan on applying for the same course next year that's why I'm curious.

Thanks.

Thanks. I'm currently studying Maths at Manchester with an average of about 81 so far.
Reply 86
Original post by Striped_Towels
Congrats on the Offer! I had only just received the interview invitation..Any advice for the interview?

Submitted application on 06th Feb but my referee only submit the reference on 8th March. The application was then put On Hold only until recently when I emailed the admission office.

Hope to get the invitation for interview soon!
Reply 87
Hi everyone.

I have submitted my application for MSc Sustainable Energy Futures course on 5 Feb (including references), but haven't heard from them until now. I contacted the admissions office directly and they promised to make decision within a week, but it has been more than two weeks now.

1. Did anyone apply for this course?
2. Any thoughts on what is happening?

Thanks for attention.
Reply 88
Hello All,

Many congratulations to all those who already received their offers!!

Was wondering if there are any international students who are on here, who had applied for the MSc IHM program 2016?

Would be really kind of you, to let me know as to how long it took for you to get your offer letter.

Been over 10 weeks for me excluding the Easter break. Still no word though. My references are already approved and Skype interview is done with as well.

Do I need to contact the course director or just wait till they get back to me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated:smile:

I guess no news is also kinda good news, since they haven't straight up rejected me :biggrin:

Much thanks!
Reply 89
Hi All,

I have received a conditional offer in relation to MSc General Structural Engineering from Imperial about two weeks ago with the conditions such as achieving First Class Honors degree. Anyone else study this course from Oct, 2016? Leave me a message or your contact if you don't mind.
Reply 90
Original post by BiBLN
I also applied for MSc general structural engineering. And i am also waiting :O May I ask you if your tracking site changed as well? as someone said before, my site indeed changed from 'year of entry' to 'year of admission or programme start date.' BUT the date didnt change to when my programme will start, it still says the same, '2016/2017' . What about your tracking service?

And when did you applied. I am basically waiting since 19th of January.

Hi, I applied on 1st of Dec, 2015. But it was not until 9th, Dec that my second referee sent the reference letter to Imperial. I have received a conditional offer about 2 weeks ago. Best luck to your application journey! We can keep in touch with each other if you don't mind
Reply 91
Original post by Shau
Hi, I applied on 1st of Dec, 2015. But it was not until 9th, Dec that my second referee sent the reference letter to Imperial. I have received a conditional offer about 2 weeks ago. Best luck to your application journey! We can keep in touch with each other if you don't mind

congraaaaats. I am happy for you :biggrin::banana::banana: .. yeah, yes of course! I dont mind at all. We will be in touch.
Anyone in the school of medicine MSc's received their conditions yet? Do you guys have to get a 1:1?
Hi everyone,

I received my offer to study MSc Reproductive and Developmental Biology. I got my offer on the 31st of March. Is anyone else in my course? :smile:
Original post by christieio
Hi everyone,

I received my offer to study MSc Reproductive and Developmental Biology. I got my offer on the 31st of March. Is anyone else in my course? :smile:

oo well done! what are your conditions?
ive applied for neuroscience:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lucianaaaa
oo well done! what are your conditions?
ive applied for neuroscience:biggrin:

Hi Luciana :biggrin:

My conditions were to provide them with the original copy of my undergraduate transcript and also to pay the deposit. I did both so now I just have to wait until registration opens:smile:

Did you hear back from them yet?
Hi Luciana :biggrin:

My conditions were to provide them with the original copy of my undergraduate transcript and also to pay the deposit. I did both so now I just have to wait until registration opens:smile:

Did you hear back from them yet?

ahhh thats awesome!
they said end of april so i'm on tenterhooks now, i need to reply to another place by tomorrow so that should be fun. I was wondering if you needed a first for the course, because it's highly unlikely that i can get one and if i should just take the other place whilst i can :biggrin:
ahhh thats awesome!
they said end of april so i'm on tenterhooks now, i need to reply to another place by tomorrow so that should be fun. I was wondering if you needed a first for the course, because it's highly unlikely that i can get one and if i should just take the other place whilst i can :biggrin:

I don't see you getting much sleep tonight haha:tongue: As for my degree classification, I graduated with a 2:1, so don't worry! There is definitely hope:biggrin: I think if you have good references and a solid personal statement you have a good chance of getting in.
I don't see you getting much sleep tonight haha:tongue: As for my degree classification, I graduated with a 2:1, so don't worry! There is definitely hope:biggrin: I think if you have good references and a solid personal statement you have a good chance of getting in.

thank you so much for your help, i hope your course is awesome!
thank you so much for your help, i hope your course is awesome!

You are very welcome! :h:

I wish you all the best with your applications!

Quick Reply

Latest