The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Course help

I am thinking of studying Spanish and TESOL at Nottigham Trent Univeristy? Does anyone do this course? Could you tell me abit about it?
Original post by chloeee18
I am thinking of studying Spanish and TESOL at Nottigham Trent Univeristy? Does anyone do this course? Could you tell me abit about it?

Hi

I've moved this to the Nottingham Trent University forum where it's most likely to get answered. Have a look through the stickied threads and the Connect pages to see if you can find any other students/applicants :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Hi chloeee18,

I'm afraid as a Business Student I can't tell you a lot about the Spanish and TESOL course. I can however link you to a few student profiles relevant to your course so you can find out more about the student experience. I'll link these below:

Jessica Vasso (Spanish and Italian, BA Hons)
James Rossington (Global Studies and TESOL, BA Hons)

The Spanish and TESOL course is based at our Clifton campus which is about 4 miles away from Nottingham city centre. It's a lovely campus with a gym, an SU bar, a shop, cafes and a library. There is a really convenient bus route as well from the city to Clifton campus.

If you have any more specific questions about the course, Nottingham or student life, just let me know and I will try and help you! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Hey Im doing Spanish and TESOL this year, there is an open day at NTU on April the 16th starting 10am if u wanna get more info, at the Pavilion building ;D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending