Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

[Official] UClan Applicants Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys
Figured I'd make a thread for people who have firmed Uclan
Im going to be doing archaeology and im thinking of Roeburn halls accommodation wise 😊
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
I've firmed my conditional offer- Accounting and Finance :smile:
I live in Preston so will stay at home.
Reply 42
Hi. I've firmed my unconditional offer for Biomedical Science. Looking to apply for Ribble or Whitendale.
I've firmed Fire and Leadership :smile:

Thinking either Roeburn or iQ Preston, Not sure :O
Original post by HeyImJamie
I've firmed Fire and Leadership :smile:

Thinking either Roeburn or iQ Preston, Not sure :O

I was considering iQ but then i realised on the map its pretty much as far away from the building id be in as possible, id be screwed if i woke up like 10 minutes before something :smile:
Original post by BekahMay
I was considering iQ but then i realised on the map its pretty much as far away from the building id be in as possible, id be screwed if i woke up like 10 minutes before something :smile:

Haha true, So hard to decide!

Have you been to one of the applicant days yet? I've got one coming up on the 23rd so if they let you I'll have another look around and decide then I expect.
Haha true, So hard to decide!

Have you been to one of the applicant days yet? I've got one coming up on the 23rd so if they let you I'll have another look around and decide then I expect.

Yeah i went to one in February half term they have campus and accommodation tours in the afternoon thats when i realised how far iQ was
Yeah i went to one in February half term they have campus and accommodation tours in the afternoon thats when i realised how far iQ was

Ah fair enough - I guess it'll be easier to decide then. Don't really want to have to run across town because of my inability to wake up :frown:
Ah fair enough - I guess it'll be easier to decide then. Don't really want to have to run across town because of my inability to wake up :frown:

Haha same plus preston hasnt exactly got the best weather either even if i did wake up on time
Haha same plus preston hasnt exactly got the best weather either even if i did wake up on time

Haha I know - Not looking forward to that part, Sunny down where I am atm and all I keep seeing on the news for Lancashire is Snow Snow Snow :frown:
Haha I know - Not looking forward to that part, Sunny down where I am atm and all I keep seeing on the news for Lancashire is Snow Snow Snow :frown:

Ahh, im only like an hour and a half from Preston so the weathers very similar, I think snow is better than the constant rain ive got atm :smile:
Ahh, im only like an hour and a half from Preston so the weathers very similar, I think snow is better than the constant rain ive got atm :smile:

You must be used to it then, All the way down in London here :frown: Got a right mission to get to Preston for this applicant day..
You must be used to it then, All the way down in London here :frown: Got a right mission to get to Preston for this applicant day..

Yeah i find it weird if its sunny for more than a couple of days :smile:
London must be quite a trek
Yeah i find it weird if its sunny for more than a couple of days :smile:
London must be quite a trek

That's not good :frown:

and Just a bit, Nice 5 hour train journey and a £100 bill >.>
That's not good :frown:

and Just a bit, Nice 5 hour train journey and a £100 bill >.>

You get used to it, well I assume people do, I don't know any different :smile:
That's so much for a train!!! I've only been to London twice but I went by coach and booked way in advance so it was quite a bit cheaper
You get used to it, well I assume people do, I don't know any different :smile:
That's so much for a train!!! I've only been to London twice but I went by coach and booked way in advance so it was quite a bit cheaper

It wasn't too bad, £21/way but I'm staying overnight because there's no way I'm waking up at 5am to be there for 10 :P
It wasn't too bad, £21/way but I'm staying overnight because there's no way I'm waking up at 5am to be there for 10 :P

ohh that makes more sense, I forgot the journey time would mean you have to get up early :smile: I just had to get up at 7 and I was still there ridiculously early
ohh that makes more sense, I forgot the journey time would mean you have to get up early :smile: I just had to get up at 7 and I was still there ridiculously early

7 is still way too early for me! :frown:
7 is still way too early for me! :frown:

Hahah Im alright getting up any time as long as ive had like 7 hours of sleep before, cannot deal with lack of sleep it kills me
Hahah Im alright getting up any time as long as ive had like 7 hours of sleep before, cannot deal with lack of sleep it kills me

Anything before 1pm and I can't deal haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending