The Student Room Group

am i OBLIGED to tell UCAS all my exam results?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by rayrayronald
Thanks guys, I actually tried applying to Cambridge, but I was rejected :P
I tried to get a feedback but I applied after the deadline, not sure if I could receive one.

You applied to Cambridge after 15 Oct 2015? In which case they won't give you formal feedback.

But you can still informally email a few colleges to ask them their view of your academic situation for a possible application to entry in 2017.
Original post by jneill
You applied to Cambridge after 15 Oct 2015? In which case they won't give you formal feedback.

But you can still informally email a few colleges to ask them their view of your academic situation for a possible application to entry in 2017.

I applied in Oct 2015 through UCAS, got rejected, and requested feedback after their "feedback request deadline", I was told that "they will try", still haven't heard anything yet..
Reply 22
Original post by rayrayronald
I applied in Oct 2015 through UCAS, got rejected, and requested feedback after their "feedback request deadline", I was told that "they will try", still haven't heard anything yet..

Politely chase it up. Explain you are considering re-applying. The worst they can say is no.
I find that aspect completely bizarre and ambiguous.

What if you've taken accredited exams outside school? What if you've taken a GCSE, but not cashed in the grades? What about your KS2 SATs? What if you are a qualified lifeguard? Does your driving license count?
Reply 24
Original post by Kashmir Skirt
I find that aspect completely bizarre and ambiguous.

What if you've taken accredited exams outside school? What if you've taken a GCSE, but not cashed in the grades? What about your KS2 SATs? What if you are a qualified lifeguard? Does your driving license count?

What aspect is ambiguous?

Accredited exams taken externally must also be declared.

Your driving licence is not an academic qualification...
Original post by jneill

It has a theory component to it.

What if you've been ordained as a religious leader?
Original post by jneill

I would have just used academic quals as well or anuthing I was relying on.

Quick Reply