The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Anyone going in 2016

I've been going through lots of forums and most of them aren't really recent so I just wanted to know if anyone is going to Greenwich in 2016 or if anyone is already going to Greenwich and wants to give a helping hand to the freshers (like me).

Thanks x

Scroll to see replies

I am here at Greenwich, what course are you going to be taking? Are you planning to stay in halls? What kind of stuff do you enjoy?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by ZeroVectorSystem
I am here at Greenwich, what course are you going to be taking? Are you planning to stay in halls? What kind of stuff do you enjoy?

I'm gonna study Creative Writing, i'm planning to say in the Defoe halls, and i enjoy stuff like writing, reading, art, music, drinking, etc. i'm pretty much down for almost anything tbh.

what about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nubian_shawty
I'm gonna study Creative Writing, i'm planning to say in the Defoe halls, and i enjoy stuff like writing, reading, art, music, drinking, etc. i'm pretty much down for almost anything tbh.

what about you?

Well I'm starting my research in mathematical sciences now but im still gonna have fun lol. I enjoy the same things, I practically do them everyday, except art 'cause I don't have enough time to do it as much as I used to. I've been told the creative writing course is really good and I haven't decided whether I want to move to halls yet though.
Original post by ZeroVectorSystem
Well I'm starting my research in mathematical sciences now but im still gonna have fun lol. I enjoy the same things, I practically do them everyday, except art 'cause I don't have enough time to do it as much as I used to. I've been told the creative writing course is really good and I haven't decided whether I want to move to halls yet though.

Either way its still pretty lit haha. Dude, lets PM.
I've got a conditional offer for hospitality management this year and planning on staying at Cutty sark halls:smile: Been looking for people who are going this year as well!
I've been going through lots of forums and most of them aren't really recent so I just wanted to know if anyone is going to Greenwich in 2016 or if anyone is already going to Greenwich and wants to give a helping hand to the freshers (like me).

Thanks x
Original post by Sorawi2501
I've got a conditional offer for hospitality management this year and planning on staying at Cutty sark halls:smile: Been looking for people who are going this year as well!

I'm staying at the Defoe halls, but PM me anyway :smile:
hello, I've also got a conditional offer for university of greenwich;and if I pass the exam I will start my academic year in 2016. I'm going to study event managment and I've applied for Daniel Dafoe halls
Original post by mariettamar
hello, I've also got a conditional offer for university of greenwich;and if I pass the exam I will start my academic year in 2016. I'm going to study event managment and I've applied for Daniel Dafoe halls

That's my second choice! What do you need to get for your condition??
Original post by Sorawi2501
That's my second choice! What do you need to get for your condition??

I need 6.0 minimum on IELTS test and 60% overall at foundation...what about you?
I need 6.0 minimum on IELTS test and 60% overall at foundation...what about you?

Is that pretty easy to get? I need at least 5 more UCAS points.
It's easy because I study so I think I will achive to get 60%... What dfo you mean you need 5 more UCAS points?
It's easy because I study so I think I will achive to get 60%... What dfo you mean you need 5 more UCAS points?

That's good! Good luck then! In UK we apply for university through UCAS which is a large organisation dealing with higher educations... I just need to pass an exam at any grade basically😊
I apply through UCAS also! I thikn we are talking about the same thing with differents words!
Reply 14
I firmed greenwich a few days ago! I will be studying maths in september (if i get the grades).
Hey there , fingers crossed to pass your exam!I've got an unconditional offer for University of Greenwich - Event Management and I've also applied for Daniel Defoe :smile: PM if you want to it will be nice to talk with someone with the same interesest and someone that i will study with. :smile:
Original post by rzs
I firmed greenwich a few days ago! I will be studying maths in september (if i get the grades).

Oh thats great, good luck. Will you be staying in halls?
Reply 17
Original post by FaheemaOughradar
Oh thats great, good luck. Will you be staying in halls?

Thanks!

Nah, I live close to the Jubilee line so I will be commuting to and from uni.
when will you write your exams?
Reply 19

Thanks x

Hey, I'm thinking about putting Greenwich as my firm choice but like you said no forums seem to be recent. Want to know I'm not gonna be going to Uni with stale people though haha like there's not much info on freshers and stuff. What you planning on studying? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending