The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Accommodation help 2016/17

So i'll be heading to uni of sussex next year but i'm still undecided on my accommodation choice. East slope seems to be the most social but really run down looking. Mainly interested in how social are the options. Also thinking about brighthelm but don't want to be in a flat with lots of international students, any experiences/recommendations anyone can share?
Reply 1
I'll hopefully be going in September also, so I don't have any first hand experience (except from tours of park houses + village) but on the accommodation form I put Park Houses first, East Slope second and Park Village third-though I'm hoping I don't get Park Village as it seems pretty cramped and not great socially. I've heard that the park houses/east slope are both pretty good for social life, but I do hope i get into one of the Park Houses as it does seem that much nicer and less run down. I think I would happily accept my situation if I were placed in East Slope as at least I would be saving on rent. I think it depends what aspects of living you care about more (:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending