The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Where are 1st year Engineering Lectures

I would like to know this as I will be primarily applying for accomodation at Westwood/Tocil and was wondering how far they are from them.

Are the engineering lectures in the maths building (zeeman is it?). If so how far away is this from Westwood, I heard westwood is far away from main campus but how far away from lectures for engineering? And I heard tocil is central?

Thanks

SJ
Not sure where the lectures are, but the Zeeman building is ten minutes from Westwood if you go via Milburn House. Tocil is maybe five minutes in the opposite direction. Nowhere is a long way from anywhere (except Gibbet Hill).
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
They're everywhere, Ramphal, Zeeman, the Science Concourse. Ramphal, Concourse, Zeeman in that order are furthest away from Westwood, but Ramphal and Zeeman are much closer to each other than Zeeman and Westwood. :smile: A map should help you
Thanks man! Do you study @warwick? Do you know amy students that study engineering? Do they like it?
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
They're everywhere, Ramphal, Zeeman, the Science Concourse. Ramphal, Concourse, Zeeman in that order are furthest away from Westwood, but Ramphal and Zeeman are much closer to each other than Zeeman and Westwood. :smile: A map should help you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending