The Student Room Group

Would it be unwise to turn down Nottingham for Exeter?

Would it be unwise to turn down Nottingham's finance, accounting and management course for BA business and accounting at Exeter?They both offer the same number of exemptions in accounting, which is important in terms of when I graduate I guess.I was also impressed with both courses however if I'm being extremly picky , I wasnt impressed with nottingham's sourrounding area ...But I can't help but think I'm making a big mistake by leaving nottingham behind as it seems to be highly regarded in finance?
Original post by Babeydeka123
Would it be unwise to turn down Nottingham's finance, accounting and management course for BA business and accounting at Exeter?They both offer the same number of exemptions in accounting, which is important in terms of when I graduate I guess.I was also impressed with both courses however if I'm being extremly picky , I wasnt impressed with nottingham's sourrounding area ...But I can't help but think I'm making a big mistake by leaving nottingham behind as it seems to be highly regarded in finance?

Do you think you would be happy living in Nottingham for 3 years ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending