The Student Room Group

Am I technically bisexual? If I like anal sex?

I am just wondering. Like I don't like guys. But like well I'm super weird I guess. I don't like guys. But like I had something happen with an older guy and was basically raped. And I didn't like it exactly. But like I had an orgasm. And I wasn't even really mentally conscious. But I have a lot of sexual dreams but usually with women. But more often about anal sex with a woman as weird as that may sound. I don't have sex dreams with guys though. Not ones that I'd enjoy at least. So does this mean I'm bisexual or like what do you think?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is this serious? Evidently you're not bisexual
Reply 2
Original post by Beat
Is this serious? Evidently you're not bisexual

Well I thought only bisexual or gay guys wanted to like receive anal sex. I thought everyone else doesn't.

And yes I'm serious.
Reply 3
If a gay guy can enjoy anal penetration then why couldn't a straight guy? They're both anatomically the same...
Original post by John55
If a gay guy can enjoy anal penetration then why couldn't a straight guy? They're both anatomically the same...

Will somebody please think of... the women.

:colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by desdemonata

You can... if you want... :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by John55

I thought why they liked it had more to do with something like mentally I mean whatever makes them into guys in the first place.

Didn't know it was normal

Hey no-one here said women can't enjoy bum fun as well!
Reply 8
Lol sounds gay to me, you'll probably get some loser talk about how it's not gay if you're the one doing it cus of dominance.

It's gay end of
Reply 9
Original post by whorace
Lol sounds gay to me, you'll probably get some loser talk about how it's not gay if you're the one doing it cus of dominance.

It's gay end of

Whether you find stimulation of a particular erogenous zone pleasurable or not is irrelevant to sexuality.
If you follow your logic then kissing is bisexual behaviour because both straight and gay couples do it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by RobML
Whether you find stimulation of a particular erogenous zone pleasurable or not is irrelevant to sexuality.
If you follow your logic then kissing is bisexual behaviour because both straight and gay couples do it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except I kiss women and women don't have dicks to penetrate your ass. It's nice dancing around the subject but it's all gay to me.
Original post by whorace
Except I kiss women and women don't have dicks to penetrate your ass. It's nice dancing around the subject but it's all gay to me.

A moment of silence for the exciting sex life you could have had.

:frown:

Edit: to be featured on Adele's next album: "If Only You Liked The Butt Stuff"
Reply 12
Original post by whorace

I'm not playing your game, sir

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
A moment of silence for the exciting sex life you could have had.

:frown:

Edit: to be featured on Adele's next album: "If Only You Liked The Butt Stuff"

Ha the thought of having anything in my ass is not on my bucket list unfortunately
Reply 14
Original post by whorace

It's gay end of

yeah I know the whole thing where traditionally the guy is supposed to. I do still have those fantasies with women I gues I have just become more versatile about it idk.
Reply 15
Original post by whorace

I think you're confused about what I'm saying. I didn't say I wanted to have sex with a guy. I said I have like dreams and stuff about women. Not guys. I don't like guys. Women don't have penises they have strap ons. Which what I was more referring to. Not like anything with a guy though. I seriously never have looked at a guy in a sense of sensuality. It's just not there for me.
Reply 16
Original post by jnr15
I think you're confused about what I'm saying. I didn't say I wanted to have sex with a guy. I said I have like dreams and stuff about women. Not guys. I don't like guys. Women don't have penises they have strap ons. Which what I was more referring to. Not like anything with a guy though. I seriously never have looked at a guy in a sense of sensuality. It's just not there for me.

I understood that, I consider any form of anal pretty gay tbf even if it's a girl doing it
Original post by jnr15
I am just wondering. Like I don't like guys. But like well I'm super weird I guess. I don't like guys. But like I had something happen with an older guy and was basically raped. And I didn't like it exactly. But like I had an orgasm. And I wasn't even really mentally conscious. But I have a lot of sexual dreams but usually with women. But more often about anal sex with a woman as weird as that may sound. I don't have sex dreams with guys though. Not ones that I'd enjoy at least. So does this mean I'm bisexual or like what do you think?

You don't have to be gay to enjoy taking your shopping through the garden door. Riding the charlie's chocolate elevator, whack out a crack attack....

The list is endless.

But no, it doesn't mean you're gay. How about you try it with a girl pleasuring you down there?
Reply 18
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess that makes sense. The thing is for me is that anal sex is associated with gay sex. Which is I guess why I asked if I am indeed bisexual for wanting to basically do the same thing.
Reply 19
Original post by jnr15
I guess that makes sense. The thing is for me is that anal sex is associated with gay sex. Which is I guess why I asked if I am indeed bisexual for wanting to basically do the same thing.

Are you sexually attracted to men as well as women? No? Then you're not bi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending