The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10, how violently were you bullied in high school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I would put myself at about a 4 or 5, they stole my property, tripped me up in corridors and kicked footballs into my face and at me. I really regret not kicking them in the nuts because I thought all lads must be like this and I'm still pretty mad about it about 10 years on

Although everyday i was at school there's was this 1 fatso who was racist to me everyone morning without fail i would rate me a 0
Original post by Anonymous
Lmao you know what I mean

Secondary school then

Well

Primary: 5/10
Lower secondary: 2/10
Upper secondary: 1/10
Sixth form: 0/10
Original post by Amellia123
Umm y7-9 like 1/10, y10 -11 7/10, y12-y13 2/10

:shock:

:cry2:

:hugs:
Reply 63
Probably 5 or 6 during the lower years.
Original post by stefano865
:shock:

:cry2:

Yeah.... :redface: GCSE was a bit iffy - though in some respects it made me work rather than muck about

0.1 for that one time in french year 9 where my shoe got launched out the window. Fun times. Some kid also got thrown out the window too. We were on ground floor though so he just fell next to a car.

I wouldn't class that as bullying though. French was just a crazy experience. We would make a fort on each side of the class room and have chair throwing fights. Our teacher really couldn't care less. Plus he was always like 20mins late anyway
Original post by Lawliettt
0.1 for that one time in french year 9 where my shoe got launched out the window. Fun times. Some kid also got thrown out the window too. We were on ground floor though so he just fell next to a car.

I wouldn't class that as bullying though. French was just a crazy experience. We would make a fort on each side of the class room and have chair throwing fights. Our teacher really couldn't care less. Plus he was always like 20mins late anyway

Lol what the f***?
Reply 67
Lol, seriously some schools are so f'ed up. At my school a teacher tripped over a bag and broke her leg. Then when she was laying on the ground crying, a guy started singing to her, "don't cry have a milkshake". When I heard about it I nearly died laughing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know it isn't funny really. :redface:
Original post by Alfed
Lol, seriously some schools are so f'ed up. At my school a teacher tripped over a bag and broke her leg. Then when she was laying on the ground crying, a guy started singing to her, "don't cry have a milkshake". When I heard about it I nearly died laughing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know it isn't funny really. :redface:

Oh my word!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Original post by difeo
"on a scale of 1-10"

1 didn't qualify for me so I opted for 0 if that's okay with you x
about 6.
there has been verbal bullying for all my life some times physical in groups. in year 9 i started boxing lessons for self defense lol. in year 11 there were 2 people who bullied me throughout my life. i gave them a few chances but they did not take action upon my threats.
yo guessed it. i knocked the crap into them. i punched one guy and it was K.O. the other guy broke his nose. BTW they both never landed a punch on me, man was like Mohammed Ali :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by cherryred90s
1 didn't qualify for me so I opted for 0 if that's okay with you x

0 is not an option, stick to the scale please xx
Original post by difeo
"on a scale of 1-10"

That's the point. It's not on the scale because it's non-existent.
Reply 73
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
That's the point. It's not on the scale because it's non-existent.

Everything's on the scale, that's how a scale works
Reply 74
I got called Osma bin Laden by a Chinese kid. :cry:
Original post by difeo
Everything's on the scale, that's how a scale works

Nope. We're anomalies
Original post by difeo
0 is not an option, stick to the scale please xx

Is an option for me x
I'm not even exaggerating too lol. Our year 9 French was basically a war zone lmao. I feel like every school has one crazy class. Ours only got that bad because it's an all boys school, there were around 30 in a small classroom and the teacher wasn't in yet.

That was the worst it's ever been though. Usually it would just be books and pencil cases being launched. The day chairs, shoes and body's were thrown was the day we realised that we needed to calm down and grow up. Although i prefer those days to sixth form
lmao. When I was in year 7-9 I had this girl who was in most of my classes that HATED my guts. She was horrible to me, made people turn against me etc... then when I got to year 10 she started to tolerate me a just bit Now looking back, the reason why she hated me so much was because she was jealous.

Also had a few guys that used to pick on me quite a lot, in year 8/9. After year 9 nothing happened though. I would say a 3 overall.
(edited 8 years ago)
That sounds more like a 9/10 OP get counselling if it still affects you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending