The Student Room Group

A level query

Can someone explain me the A level reforms?? I am confused about them and would like to know more about them..... I want to opt for A level geography and french but the websites for AQA and OCR state that the last opportunity to take assessments is in 2017 so does that mean I can't give A levels in 2018 or something(As I will start my sixth form around this fall through distance learning)? Or does it mean that I will have to opt for the linear exams to complete my A levels levels?
Please answer... even the smallest piece of info is important for me...
Thanks.
Original post by dishant sipani
Can someone explain me the A level reforms?? I am confused about them and would like to know more about them..... I want to opt for A level geography and french but the websites for AQA and OCR state that the last opportunity to take assessments is in 2017 so does that mean I can't give A levels in 2018 or something(As I will start my sixth form around this fall through distance learning)? Or does it mean that I will have to opt for the linear exams to complete my A levels levels?
Please answer... even the smallest piece of info is important for me...
Thanks.

Are you an international student or a uk student?
If you are not a uk student you would take international A levels from CIE or Edexcel and will be unaffected by the reforms.
If you are a uk student you will have to study the new linear specifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gdunne42
Are you an international student or a uk student?
If you are not a uk student you would take international A levels from CIE or Edexcel and will be unaffected by the reforms.
If you are a uk student you will have to study the new linear specifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanx a ton for the reply

Quick Reply

Latest