The Student Room Group

AQA Geography Unit 4B Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sacred Ground
Hi guys,
I know I promised help to you guys but it isn't letting me attach a PowerPoint. I'd screenshot it but it's 95 slides long lol

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi could you pm me them as well please.
Thanks
Reply 81
Hi guys,
I know I promised help to you guys but it isn't letting me attach a PowerPoint. I'd screenshot it but it's 95 slides long lol

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi mate would you mind sending it to me as well? I'd really really appreciate it! I'd recommend setting up a Google docs, or sending the powerpoint as a number of smaller files?
Reply 82
Hey Guys, I found this youtube channel all about fracking. This guy has put together 40 videos all about what we need to know for the pre-release. Hope it helps :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3l0DzFgQDBbXu1Tno_bC5NKiamfxa9n5
Reply 83
Yeah mate ill PM you later when I have access to my computer

Hey would you be able to PM me the powerpoint too? Been trying to revise this by myself as I'm not at school this year so help would be much appreciated!
Reply 84
Guys you know for the research section, about important changes that have occurred with regard to fracking in the UK etc
and about paying particular attention to the progress of caudrillas application to drill exploratory wells etc
Does anyone have any idea what they could ask us about this? It's stressing me out. I know there's news articles but I'm just confused on what the Q would be...
Hi guys,

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please send it my way too? Absolutely desperate! Thank you
Original post by naz.97
Guys you know for the research section, about important changes that have occurred with regard to fracking in the UK etc
and about paying particular attention to the progress of caudrillas application to drill exploratory wells etc
Does anyone have any idea what they could ask us about this? It's stressing me out. I know there's news articles but I'm just confused on what the Q would be...

Future of fracking in the UK?
Can we all collate our research about Cuadrilla and their applications?
Original post by Atomicmat
Can we all collate our research about Cuadrilla and their applications?

So since 2011 (when the two earthquakes occurred) Cuadrilla's applications have been rejected and last year this was on noise and traffic impacts. They are now appealing against this. However, councillors in North Yorkshire voted to allow fracking near the village of Kirby Misperton which restarted the fierce debate in Lancashire.
Anyone able to send me a link to the unit 4section for AQA geog ? Can't find it anywhere
Reply 90
Please could you PM it to me too!
Hi guys,

PM me any suggestions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, really sorry to ask but my teacher has done nothing - could you please send it to me as well sorry!

And thanks!?
do you think the zig zag booklet is actually relevant? I've worked through it and completed one past paper, but not sure if it's of any use
Original post by naz.97

I don't think they'd ask about the progress of the Cuadrilla application
Questions I've seen regarding Cuadrilla is on how they have attempted to reduce the risks fracking could have
Haven't started any revisions for this at all yet :frown:
First paper geog took up my whole half term and I have big chemistry and biology papers this same week of the 4b exam
argh
Original post by tcameron
First paper geog took up my whole half term and I have big chemistry and biology papers this same week of the 4b exam
argh

same here :frown:
Original post by tcameron
argh

Same, I have biology the same day as geog4b and haven't started my revision (or notes) for either

I hope this goes well...
Reply 97
is it possible for you to send me your powerpoint? much appreciated!!! xo
Reply 98
my teacher (who is a bit **** lol) hasnt taught us any statistical tests. Being the only gal in my class who doenst do maths, im a bit concerned something will come up and I wont be able to understand it. Has anyone else learnt any statistical tests? xox
Reply 99
Original post by NuttellaCrazy
hey sorry to be a pain but pls could u send them to me aswell? not a clue where to start with geog 4b !!

could i have it pls aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending