The Student Room Group

NUS says gay men not oppressed enough to deserve representation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Is it necessary to highlight this considering that 99.7% people are not transsexual?

Is it necessary to highlight white or straight? No, but that doesn't stop them because it fits their rhetoric
The NUS is yet to realise that 99% of its members have only joined to get discounted clothes and drinks, and not because they all conform to their neo-Facist 'politics' and warped sense of worth.

They speak for no one.
Are you serious? Is this some sort of parody? Although, the Canadian Federation of Students is just as bad, unfortunately. Even my CUPE (Canadian Union of Public Employees) Local is like this. They've become so politicized and obsessed with identity politics. It's insufferable. They actually allow straight white males to be excluded from certian caucuses, even though it's technically at odds with the Ontario Human Rights Code, because they're a 'threat' to the 'oppressed' members. I can see the same happening to gay white males soon.

These unions are run by self-serving, ultra Left-wing lunatics few people even voted for, anyway. I really do hate them sometimes. Those benefits packages tho...
Reply 23
Original post by BenC1997
The NUS is yet to realise that 99% of its members have only joined to get discounted clothes and drinks, and not because they all conform to their neo-Facist 'politics' and warped sense of worth.

They speak for no one.

I want to see how many people join after these benefits are abolished.
Ahahahahahahahaha, the NUS is beyond parody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending