The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision over Easter Half Term

So I've got a holiday of 2 weeks and 3 days coming up and I've got 13 GCSEs to do from the 3rd May to the 24th June.

Those who have already done GCSEs:

How long did you revise for per day during this period and what were any techniques you used?

Current Year 11s:

How long are you planning to revise for, and when did you start revision, if you have already?
Started revision about a month ago, over the easter holidays i will likely be revising 5 or so hours per day (perhaps more if its a subject i enjoy so maths or science :tongue:).
Reply 2
During my revision through GCSEs, I got all books on the subjects, I revised each subject probably an hour each ( with breaks in between ) and shared out through the week. However much you can without being fed up😊 make sure to remember - stay hydrated, still do fun activities to unstress & make a revision timetable! Or I would suggest the app pomodoro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I currently have more school than holiday, as my school have basically said this is mandatory revision come in during the holidays.
How long are you planning to revise for, and when did you start revision, if you have already?

I have done all my homework since September and bits of revision but I didn't start properly revising until early February. For the Easter Holidays, I plan on doing all my homework (which is 8 past papers and then some other stuff) and then I plan on doing a few past papers and around 6 hours+ a day on top, depends on what I'm doing. I'm probably going a little heavy, and I know loads of people are having breaks for a few days but I just wouldn't be able to relax knowing there's so much revision to be done so yeah I'm going to plow through with revision :smile:
I'm planning on being in school for most of my holiday as I'm super lucky with the teachers I have. I'm going in for revision so I think that's me covered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _chloeematt
I'm planning on being in school for most of my holiday as I'm super lucky with the teachers I have. I'm going in for revision so I think that's me covered

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your teachers allow you to go into school and be taught by them during the holidays?
Wow, that's lucky!
Original post by Lucario331
Your teachers allow you to go into school and be taught by them during the holidays?
Wow, that's lucky!

Yeah, I'm practically in school for most of my holidays! I know I'm honestly blessed with the teachers I have this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest