The Student Room Group

Do you think this girl looks better in the after photo?

Scroll to see replies

I've seen her make-up tutorial on youtube.

Firstly on the "natural" pic - she is wearing light make-up. Mascara, concealer, some light blush.

The other 2 pics look fake and I think her look is totally over-done.

"natural" light make-up for the win.
In old century, girls put on make up to attract and entertain guys. Nowadays, girls put on make up to increase their confidence, if she feels much more confident to make up with that style, why not?
Reply 42
I wonder if the boys and girls on here saying that they prefer the second picture are slightly younger. Because the overly done makeup look is quite a new thing.
She could get a job as a chimney sweep with those eyelashes.
Reply 44
Original post by xobeauty
" everyone wanna be Kim kardashian"

These plain white girls need to stay in their lane.

No wonder these girls feel pressured to go overboard with makeup when people like you are calling them plain...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. She looks too exaggerated like a cartoon character.
Reply 46
Original post by xobeauty
They think so themselves, I'm just saying what I see and observed. And another thing...you've quoted me multiple times before this one and have you noticed how I don't respond, it's because your face annoys me, so do both us a favour.

Not really, I don't really pay much attention to the identity of the person I'm quoting. What's your problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
She looks pretty in both, but I liked the after ones ^.^
Reply 48
Always take a girl swimming on the first date.

I know there's water proof makeup but mix some makeup remover in her shampoo. :smile:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I am Asian, so yes, Mixed, Arab (With those buff green eyes) or Asian.....
Not being stereotypical, I prefer them slightly light skinned!
Not that I would not engage in sexual intercourse with white girls... but I am not about that life (I don't lust for sex)!
when your talking about mixed girls are you talking about the half black half white ones?
Well she looks like a pre-pubescent kid in both lol.

So I can't really judge. However the look afterwards is totally ridiculous I admit.
Original post by noey123
when your talking about mixed girls are you talking about the half black half white ones?

Not necessarily... Any mixed race/ latina!!!
I hate make up on girls altogether, but this is ridiculous.
Foundation is yellow... her skin looks to be cool-toned.

Anyway, I can see why men are terrified nowadays, she looks to be about 13 but could pass for an adult with that makeup :s-smilie:
Reply 54
Personally I think she looks better in the after, but everyone else I asked said before soooo:s-smilie:

I'm not sure if anyone has said, but this girl is 14. (or 15 now? I'm not 100% sure)
Reply 55
:smile:,what a lovely girl! i like the makeup! In General, a no make photo is also very good!
Someone find her youtube channel please
looks older with the make-up on IMO. In the left photo I'd probably assume she wasn't even 16, but in the right I'd think more 18-20, top right mid twenties.

Will say she looks better without the make-up though, albeit they almost look like two different people.
That's Sophia Mitch, she is insta famous and has a YouTube account. She was a dancer then got scouted and has started modelling. I thinks she gorgeous in both whatever she prefers really, it's not like her foundation doesn't match her skin tone ?
Also she's part of the insta doll trend hence why she does her makeup like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending