The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Should I be worried?

I got an offer from the university of Leeds in Feb for first year law entry. Things changed and stuff happened and now I can only go there in year 2 which is the same date of starting this Sept like I would have done for first year. I've declined the offer and applied to Leeds through extra but with year 2 entry instead of one. I did this on the 8th of March and there's been no news since then. Should I be worried? I mean I really, really want to get in but what are my chances?
Original post by Swarkles_Caskett
I got an offer from the university of Leeds in Feb for first year law entry. Things changed and stuff happened and now I can only go there in year 2 which is the same date of starting this Sept like I would have done for first year. I've declined the offer and applied to Leeds through extra but with year 2 entry instead of one. I did this on the 8th of March and there's been no news since then. Should I be worried? I mean I really, really want to get in but what are my chances?

In extra they have 21 days before you can replace the choice so I wouldn't panic yet. Did you contact them prior to applying about starting in year 2?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by claireestelle
In extra they have 21 days before you can replace the choice so I wouldn't panic yet. Did you contact them prior to applying about starting in year 2?

Yeah I did email them to explain beforehand.
Original post by Swarkles_Caskett
Yeah I did email them to explain beforehand.

I d say if you havent heard from that after easter weekend to ask for an update on your application.
Original post by claireestelle
I d say if you havent heard from that after easter weekend to ask for an update on your application.

Okay. I shall do that. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest