The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Undergraduates 2016:)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey everyone... I'm from Scotland and I have accepted my unconditional for Biology. :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by hiinicetomeetu:)
hii, im just curious has anyone firmed the University of Lancaster and is an Undergraduate? Comment where you're from and coursess. So we can get to know each other:smile:)))
Thank youu:biggrin:

Living in China-but Indian :smile: Firmed Lancaster for Ad/Marketing
I've firmed Lancaster to do Biological Sciences with Biomedicine! From Manchester ☺️
Original post by sophiemariax
I've firmed Lancaster to do Biological Sciences with Biomedicine! From Manchester ☺️

Hi!

I'm a final year Biomedicine student. The modules are shared between both degrees, as you probably already know :smile: If you have any questions about the course or the department (or anything, really) feel free to drop me a message :smile:
i hope to meet all of you soon:smile:)))
Reply 45
I've firmed an offer to do Accounting and finance, hoping to stay in grizedale :smile:
Firmed my unconditional for Biomedicine and Furness will be my first choice college! From Devon :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Dannybwoi49
Firmed my unconditional for Biomedicine and Furness will be my first choice college! From Devon :smile:

Hey. Are you on the Facebook Lancaster applicants group
Reply 48
I've firmed my conditional for Biomedical Science, still debating between Grizedale studio or Bowland ensuite 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chlpat1
Hey. Are you on the Facebook Lancaster applicants group

I was before deactivating my Facebook, yeah :smile:
Original post by hiinicetomeetu:)
hii, im just curious has anyone firmed the University of Lancaster and is an Undergraduate? Comment where you're from and coursess. So we can get to know each other:smile:)))
Thank youu:biggrin:

Firmed Lancaster to do Economics! and I am from Bedford
GoodLuck to everybody on their upcoming exams:smile:))) Finger crossed to get the grades and then to UNi XD
Hello, I'm a EU national and I will probably be studying in Lancaster. I am planning to live off campus starting from my first year and I was wondering if someone from other first years is planning to do the same? :smile:
Original post by cjadams
I've firmed an offer to do Accounting and finance, hoping to stay in grizedale :smile:

Hey, I've also firmed to do Accounting and Finance and thinking about staying in Grizedale too!! :biggrin:
Original post by GabijaLin
Hello, I'm a EU national and I will probably be studying in Lancaster. I am planning to live off campus starting from my first year and I was wondering if someone from other first years is planning to do the same? :smile:

Some people do this, but it's very uncommon as you really miss out on the campus atmosphere in your first year which is a great way to get to know people. Is there any reason why you don't want to live on campus?
Reply 55
Original post by einnanewo
Hey, I've also firmed to do Accounting and Finance and thinking about staying in Grizedale too!! :biggrin:

Ooh yay! Somebody else for the course, I can hardly find anyone, which city are you moving from?:smile:
History student about to finish first year at Lancaster here :smile: Any questions about first year in general or more specifically about History feel free to ask!
Reply 57
Original post by northwestsixth
History student about to finish first year at Lancaster here :smile: Any questions about first year in general or more specifically about History feel free to ask!

Hi there. Do you feel like you go to a top ten university?
Original post by Jack98
Hi there. Do you feel like you go to a top ten university?

Definitely. The facilities are top quality and the library (pretty important for my subject) has so many resources readily available. The accommodation for what I pay is great, compared to some of my friends at other institutions who pay a lot more for the exact same. The campus atmosphere adds a different dimension to Lancaster which I think make it one of the best universities. Lancaster is often looked past because it's not in the Russell Group, but don't be fooled! In terms of research and in terms of results, Lancaster easily matches many and even exceeds some of the Russell Group.
Reply 59
Original post by northwestsixth

Hi! What accomodation do you recommend? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest