The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Child nursing 2016 uclan

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has received an offer for child nursing September intake 2016 as it would be nice to get to know others😀
Original post by Laurah96
Hi, just wondering if anyone else has received an offer for child nursing September intake 2016 as it would be nice to get to know others😀

I've moved this to the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) forum. The stickies in here should help you find other applicants (or look at the Connect pages).

The forum you posted in (healthcare) is for other health professionals. If you want to find fellow nursing applicants then the Nursing and Midwifery is the place to look. Again posting in the stickied threads is the quickest way to find people as your post will be seen by the most people.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2

How long did they take to get back to you after your interview? I had mine on Monday so just waiting to hear!
Reply 3
Original post by sec123
How long did they take to get back to you after your interview? I had mine on Monday so just waiting to hear!

It was just under two weeks before I found out, so hopefully you won't be waiting too long!
Reply 4
Still waiting to hear. We were told at interview we would find out by the end of March so looking less likely. Just have to wait it out a bit longer
Reply 5

I've been offered a place today. So will be joining you in September 🎉
Reply 6
Just withdrawn from my last choice and firmed uclan
Reply 7
Original post by kjp06
I've been offered a place today. So will be joining you in September 🎉

That's great news!! Congratulations😀🎉
Hi , i have firmed uclan for september :-)
Hi! See you all in September hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending