The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Electronics engineering at Frenchay campus

Hello everyone! I have applied for electronics engineering course starting this year. In my course details its written that campus is Frenchay. Does that mean that all my lectures will be at Frenchay campus or what? :smile:
Reply 1
Hey,
Yes, it means all lectures will be at Frenchay Campus. I would expect it to be in the Q and N blocks as well. I'm also going to be an Electronic Eng Student from September :biggrin: But it will be my second year at UWE as I'll pre progressing from Foundation Eng. and I can't be more excited about it :biggrin:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by marcinq
Hey,
Yes, it means all lectures will be at Frenchay Campus. I would expect it to be in the Q and N blocks as well. I'm also going to be an Electronic Eng Student from September :biggrin: But it will be my second year at UWE as I'll pre progressing from Foundation Eng. and I can't be more excited about it :biggrin:

Cool! Do you live in student halls tho?
Reply 3
Yeah, I live in the Student Village - Quantock Court, but I'm looking for a City Centre accommodation for next year
Reply 4
Original post by marcinq
Yeah, I live in the Student Village - Quantock Court, but I'm looking for a City Centre accommodation for next year

Nice :smile: Why do you want Centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending