The Student Room Group

Would you recommend me Birkbeck Uni? (Finance Msc)

Good evening,

I am an EU bachelor and I am planning to study in Uk the following year. I have recieved an offer for an Msc in Finance from Birkbeck University and I am seriously considering this opportunity.
From the accademic point of view and from the future emplyability, would you recommend me this Uni? What would you choose between Birkbeck and Surrey (talking about future emplyability and outlook)?

Thank you,

Marco.
Reply 1
Original post by marcozanandrea
Good evening,

I am an EU bachelor and I am planning to study in Uk the following year. I have recieved an offer for an Msc in Finance from Birkbeck University and I am seriously considering this opportunity.
From the accademic point of view and from the future emplyability, would you recommend me this Uni? What would you choose between Birkbeck and Surrey (talking about future emplyability and outlook)?

Thank you,

Marco.

I would recommend Birkbeck! I don't know about the finance department but the lecturers at the university are very well-equipped and experienced to teach. You don't have to worry about having a second-class education in that department. Also, Birkbeck is listed under 'University of London' which is good.
Original post by tealites
I would recommend Birkbeck! I don't know about the finance department but the lecturers at the university are very well-equipped and experienced to teach. You don't have to worry about having a second-class education in that department. Also, Birkbeck is listed under 'University of London' which is good.

Thank you very much :smile: and what do you think about Surrey?

Quick Reply