Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yup I received one yesterday!!
Reply 2
Original post by Moon.idk
Yup I received one yesterday!!

Nice one! What subjects?
Reply 3
Thanks!! I'm doing Maths, chemistry, biology and geography wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by Moon.idk
Thanks!! I'm doing Maths, chemistry, biology and geography wbu?

Woahh that was my first choice of options in terms of what I loved to do but I chose Maths, FM (originally was Accounts but I emailed to ask if i could change it), Geography and Economics for my career choice
Thing is I'm coming back from holiday on the 26th August which is the day the registration closes :colonhash: so I have to get my results (which i haven't seen) and rush to Woodhouse lool
Reply 5
I was waiting listed however I'm sure the only reason why is because I chose politics and I don't have predicted B in geography so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
i also got on the waiting list with 9 A's, however i just changed half of my subjects from humanities to sciences. what are the chances of being accepted from the waiting list
Reply 7
Original post by suryyyyynn
i also got on the waiting list with 9 A's, however i just changed half of my subjects from humanities to sciences. what are the chances of being accepted from the waiting list

You still have a good chance obviously
As long as you do your best in GCSEs and go to the college and if you beat other candidates you have a v good chance
I got an offer too :smile: but I really don't know if I should go there tbh.
Reply 9
Original post by geniequeen48
I got an offer too :smile: but I really don't know if I should go there tbh.

Why not?
I got an offer! Got the letter on Tuesday:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dalegeorge1
Why not?

It seems really hostile and strict there, and it seems like the teachers dont help much. Plus it takes two buses to get there and I don'r want to come home late everyday and risk going to school late if bus delays. Plus I don't know anyone close whos going there and I have only heard bad opinions from the previous year 11s from my school studying there.
Anyone get an offer?

yep I got the letter yesterday
omg I just clocked I know you lmaoo
Original post by geniequeen48
It seems really hostile and strict there, and it seems like the teachers dont help much. Plus it takes two buses to get there and I don'r want to come home late everyday and risk going to school late if bus delays. Plus I don't know anyone close whos going there and I have only heard bad opinions from the previous year 11s from my school studying there.

Well if they're right, I'm ****ed aren't I?
Well if they're right, I'm ****ed aren't I?

Lool same but tbh the things I've heard about the college are the total opposite. The people that go there said it allowed you to be independent and if you needed help the teachers were always around. Also it has a very calm and friendly environment where you are able to make friends quite quickly
Original post by esmeeclaire
yep I got the letter yesterday
omg I just clocked I know you lmaoo

Saw you waiting in the row before interviews lool
St doms > Woodhouse
Original post by A$aprocky
St doms > Woodhouse

Only beat Woodhouse by 3% on league tables simmer down lad
Those compulsory RE lessons sound like great fun btw :h:
Only beat Woodhouse by 3% on league tables simmer down lad
Those compulsory RE lessons sound like great fun btw :h: