The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

The Sanctuary Moor Lane 2016/2017

Hi I'm a potential first moving into The Sanctuary on Moor Lane, just wondering if any other First years are moving there as well?
I've applied - Looks really nice compared to the Uni Halls. Just hoping there's a lot of first years :O
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
See that's what I thought and that's why I've applied even though IQ wasn't that much different I just liked Sanctuary better... I've accepted the offer anyway
Original post by Y07afoster
See that's what I thought and that's why I've applied even though IQ wasn't that much different I just liked Sanctuary better... I've accepted the offer anyway

You've accepted Sanctuary? I requested to be put with first years in the box where you can ask to stay with friends so hopefully it'll work out ok. I just didn't like the Uni halls at all really :frown:

Also: How long does it take for them to offer you a place?
Reply 4
Original post by HeyImJamie
You've accepted Sanctuary? I requested to be put with first years in the box where you can ask to stay with friends so hopefully it'll work out ok. I just didn't like the Uni halls at all really :frown:

Also: How long does it take for them to offer you a place?

Yeah there qas a box as well where they asked if you where a first year. So it will probably work out
It took 2 to 3 weeks for a reply
Yeah there qas a box as well where they asked if you where a first year. So it will probably work out
It took 2 to 3 weeks for a reply

Oh ok that's not too bad :smile: What room did you go for in the end?
Reply 6
Original post by HeyImJamie
Oh ok that's not too bad :smile: What room did you go for in the end?

I went for a double en-suite cause its easier for when my friends want to stay over cause not all of them are going to Uni
I went for a double en-suite cause its easier for when my friends want to stay over cause not all of them are going to Uni

Same as me :smile: Getting more excited now, These 5 months are going to drag :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending