The Student Room Group

changed mind on course

hi,
i have a conditional place at east anglia for english/history.
I have recently changed my mind and I think i'd rather study spanish/history.
I heard it may be possible to transfer courses at uni buy east anglia dont offer spanish/history
i was just wondering if any one had experienced a similar issue and knew if there was anything i could do
Thank you in advance! :smile:
Original post by eclane1
hi,
i have a conditional place at east anglia for english/history.
I have recently changed my mind and I think i'd rather study spanish/history.
I heard it may be possible to transfer courses at uni buy east anglia dont offer spanish/history
i was just wondering if any one had experienced a similar issue and knew if there was anything i could do
Thank you in advance! :smile:

Firstly, do you have any other offers and do they offer spanish/history? If not then your next option is to reject all your offers and try through ucas extra, failing that it could be in clearing and then you d have to take a gap year (hopefully it doesn't come to that)
Reply 2
i do have an offer from northumbria but i can't find anything about them offering spanish/history either. I'll look in to clearing and extra, thank you for your help.
Original post by eclane1
i do have an offer from northumbria but i can't find anything about them offering spanish/history either. I'll look in to clearing and extra, thank you for your help.

No problem, glad to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending