The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Has anyone heard back from Dundee University yet?

I had an interview on the 29th of February and I still haven't had a decision from the university. Does anyone know when the cut off date is to hear back from them?

Scroll to see replies

What course?
I'm waiting a decision for child nursing, my interview was 29th Feb too and we were told we should hear by next Thursday.

A few in my college class have unconditionals and conditionals for adult nursing.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Ionasmummy
What course?
I'm waiting a decision for child nursing, my interview was 29th Feb too and we were told we should hear by next Thursday.

A few in my college class have unconditionals and conditionals for adult nursing.

I had an interview for Mental Health Nursing. Next Thursday, you say? I'll keep an eye out on the UCAS website. Hopefully it would be too long before we get a decision.
I had an mental health nursing interview on 19th February and still not heard either :frown: I'm sure it'll be soon..good luck guys :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
The wait is a killer. I'm pretty sure I'm getting rejected anyway but I'd still rather know now!
I had an interview for Mental Health Nursing too, still haven't heard back! Have any of you heard yet?
I'm still waiting but a girl in my class has had unconditionals for adult and child.
Hopefully we'll hear this week then! It's so nerve-racking
I'm sure I heard someone had been offered a place on mental health too, just can't remember where I heard it.
Yeah I just want to know either way now, really hope I'm not in the holding category and made to wait longer!
Reply 9
I'm nothing to do with the nursing/healthcare side but I accepted my offer for politics in December and they haven't sent anything at all since I got an email about actually receiving the offer in November 2015

So maybe they're just really really bad at getting back to people?
Just going for some reassurance here :P
Reply 10
I'm not shure where you come from but I live abroad and didn't get invited to an interview and didn't hear anything either...
Does anyone know when someone got his/hers offer last year?
I had my adult nursing interview for the Fife campus on the 17th February and didn't get my unconditional offer until the 29th March. I've already accepted it, but UCAS said I had until the 8th June to accept it. So I'd say there's time left!
If your application was in on time (before Jan 15th) and you haven't had a decision by the 5th may it's an automatic unsuccessful.

I've lost all hope now :frown:
Reply 13
If your application was in on time (before Jan 15th) and you haven't had a decision by the 5th may it's an automatic unsuccessful.

Are you sure of this????? despair hangover and ecstasy tbh
Yep I was reading over the ucas website the other night. In the key dates but I think it was.
Reply 15
let's not lose hope tho! in a matter of days this will be all over :smile: what are your other choices?
Dundee is my only choice! l
Reply 17

Are you sure it's an automatic fail? I've had all of my offers back so I haven't looked into this, but there are different deadlines to make your firm/insurance choices by which are dependant on the date you received your offer - to me that would suggest that it is still possible to get offers after the 4/5th of May :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.png
Im the same still waiting for dundee and i spoke to ucas this morning and they said if they dont make offer by 5th may its automatic unsuccessful , hope to hear soon its a bit unfair for that to happen when i attended interview etc good luck all xx

Quick Reply