The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yes but obviously they won't call you up and ask for your own reference, you still have to put other people.they'll ask you about your experience though etc
I have part time work in a nightclub at the minute working on the bar, although I think Im going to look for another part time job too, I really want to save up some money for my holiday and for uni when I go in september.
Working at Egg.com for 6 weeks as an administrator starting next week. Eeeee!
Angelharpist
I'm back at Laura Ashley in Bristol throughout June, then from the 3rd July I'm a Warden at Buckingham Palace...

:eek: so is my boyfriend! :biggrin:
I'll just be continuing my job at a newsagents :biggrin: I've asked for loads of overtime though!
Reply 25
I am going to talk the the manager at the pool tonight to see if I can take over one of the Full-Time positions for 3 months. One person is leaving, and I have (I think) been a good worker in the 7 months that I have been there. Problem is all the other students finishing their exams at the same time, all gunning for the same job [quickly sppeds off down the road...]
Unicom, full time telesales 9-6, earn £2000+ a month :smile:

Get in! Anyone else in Stoke area, I reccomend it! And for those in other places where they have offices.
Reply 27
Costa Coffee, started yesterday, working lots and lots and lots. Its £5.30 p/h with lots of discounts on stuff so its pretty good, hard works though. I'm glad I found it because there aren't many jobs in my area and loads of better qualified students.
Security at Wimbledon Championships.
last summer i was a trolley guy at the local morrisons. im never doing that again lol.

very tiring and boring and the pay was rubbish

saying that though, i might apply to pack soap for 8 hour shifts at a local factory/distribution place. good money, mind.
Reply 30
internship voluntary 4days a week at barnardos hopefully and 3days a week part time at ehtel austin paid work, SORTED!:biggrin: Both start July 1st.

Latest

Trending

Trending