The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford children's nursing September 2016

Anyone else going to study children's nursing at Salford starting September 2016? I've accepted my offer as a firm choice would like to meet people!☺️
Hey! I'll be starting on the masters in Children's Nursing in September. I'll send you a PM so we can connect on FB,
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hi KG1994, I also got offered the MA after applying for the undergrad. Funding is the same.
Reply 3
Original post by hanvsfood
Anyone else going to study children's nursing at Salford starting September 2016? I've accepted my offer as a firm choice would like to meet people!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I am. One of the threads further up this topic (for all nursing students starting in September) has a link to a Facebook group someone has set up for us all to get to know each other. I've just requested to join, come have a look! :smile:
Ive applied for the MA in mental health nursing but my application is still being processed according to the online tracker, is this bad news?
Reply 5
Original post by ecoliver1
Hey! I'll be starting on the masters in Children's Nursing in September. I'll send you a PM so we can connect on FB,

Hiya, hopefully after my interview next week, I'll be starting the Masters in children's nursing in September too! How did you find the interview process?
Reply 6
Hi All,

I'm also starting on the MA CYP at Salford in September.

There's a FB group for all cohorts for 16/17 nursing students if you would like to join (not sure if any of you are already there)....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745365175696226/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Has anyone got an offer to start in april 2017?
i have had an offer for adult in april 2017. I was wondering if I had it wrong as some people have mentioned march 2017. I am going through the alternate entry scheme and looking for some info on it like what to revise etc. so anyone reading this any helps greatful. cheers Kris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending