The Student Room Group

Euthanasia questionnaire

Hi :smile: I am unsure if i am anywhere near the correct posting page, but here goes...

I am doing a research project for my Personal Development lesson, i have been asked to produce a questionnaire on something i am passionate about. I have chose Euthanasia.

If anyone is bored, would you mind completing my questionnaire so i can form a data collection.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Euthanasia andphysician-assisted suicide Questionnaire
Could you please answer thesequestions to your best ability and honestly. 1. What is your age? 18-28 29-39 40-50 51-61 62 2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means?No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 8. If faced with a difficult terminalillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 9. Do you agree that people aretravelling abroad in order to die legally?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 StronglyagreeThank you kindly :smile:
1. What is your age? 18-28
2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means? Yes
3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die? 4
4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? N/A
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? N/A
6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
9. Do you agree that people are travelling abroad in order to die legally? 5
10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5

Spoiler

3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
Reply 3
thank you so much :smile: i forgot to include N/A or unsure.
Reply 4
Original post by mobbsy91

Spoiler

3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5

Thank you :smile:
Original post by HardStudy
thank you so much :smile: i forgot to include N/A or unsure.

No worries :h: Yeah I had to choose N/A for those questions, I have no idea how I would react if put in that situation!
Reply 6
I am hoping by the time i reach uni in September my research methods improve :tongue: thanks again.
1. 18-282. Yes3. Strongly agree4. Strongly disagree5. Strongly disagree6. Strongly agree7. Strongly agree8. No9. No10. No
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you think you would say? 3
5. If asked by a friend, to assist in their suicide, what do you think you would say? 3
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending