The Student Room Group

another win for islamists: Women only compartments in trains in Germany

http://www.lvz.de/Mitteldeutschland/News/Mitteldeutsche-Regionalbahn-fuehrt-Frauenabteile-ein

yes, another one "Western" country bending for demands of muslim religionists.
Original post by simon_g
http://www.lvz.de/Mitteldeutschland/News/Mitteldeutsche-Regionalbahn-fuehrt-Frauenabteile-ein

Could you possibly post an English link? My web translator does a really bad job and makes it a difficult read.
Original post by simon_g

Who said Muslims? Maybe it's feminists.
Original post by Arsenal96123
This is great news. We have a right to be on this continent as well and therefore we have a right to have our religious needs and requirements met. Why should we have to put up with women who do not conform to proper dress or non-halal or attacks on Allah or single religion holidays? We have rights to.

I think you've misunderstood the idea.
Reply 4
This is great news. We have a right to be on this continent as well and therefore we have a right to have our religious needs and requirements met. Why should we have to put up with women who do not conform to proper dress or non-halal or attacks on Allah or single religion holidays? We have rights to.

Original post by simon_g

I think stuff like this is disgusting they should assimilate.

I say it all the time fit in or **** off! The situation may work for them but it doesn't for the western people who live there

Posted from TSR Mobile
actually there are a lot of countries with women only coaches, women only parking
And funnily enough I'm in a Muslim country right now and there's no women specific sections on the buses :hmmmm:

It's understandable if women want this, or there's been violence/sexual abuse against women like in India for example (where they have women only carriages too)

What % of the German population are practicing Islam today?
If it is significant, then I expect the German taxpayer to pay for it.
Original post by HucktheForde
actually there are a lot of countries with women only coaches, women only parking

What countries would these be please?
The article doesn't mention Muslims once.
Doubt this is even true,nevertheless always creates a stir on TSR
Original post by ODES_PDES

Japan and Mexico just off the top of my head. There's hardly any muslim in either country.

The idea of a women-only car is not new and it was never about any religion or ethnicity.
Original post by simon_g

If is not in English, then you could be a liar

edit: from responses in this thread, seems that you are a liar
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Japan and Mexico just off the top of my head. There's hardly any muslim in either country.

The idea of a women-only car is not new and it was never about any religion or ethnicity.

Thank you and keep winking.
Original post by ODES_PDES

google it dude. japan, singapore, malaysia, and some more

south korea for women only parking
Original post by Little Toy Gun

someone said we should have gay only toilet lol

so they dont drool over us when using the male toilets. :lol:
Original post by HucktheForde
someone said we should have gay only toilet lol

so they dont drool over us when using the male toilets. :lol:

If someone is coming out of a toilet with saliva on them because of a gay person then they aren't straight lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Gucci Mane.
If is not in English, then you could be a liar

so- being a true or false depends from the language of the message, and not on the facts? interesting...

Original post by Gucci Mane.
edit: from responses in this thread, seems that you are a liar

again- being false or true depends from the reactions of people? another interesting hypothesis.
Sure- there are countries (even non-islamic- like Japan) where the segregation is in use (shamefuly); but of course you will claim that introducing such, alien to the western world, segregation in the central european country has absolutely nothing to do with the hordes of the islamic hunes, and their attitude towards women, right?
No, putting segregation into place is bending towards them- instead of civilizing them (even forcibly, if necessary).
lol it's only for the benefit of women. Apparently it's due to the prevalence of migrants who can't keep their hands to themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending