The Student Room Group

Brussels memorial site desecrated by Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Habibananna
Yes it was wrong of both of them to place the Palestinian flag ontop of another flag just for political recognition and to start a problem, but, maybe he was just trying to get some kind of recognition for the terrorism carried out by the terrorist State of Israel -by the same Europeans (Including Germans) against Muslim's everyday. Children playing on beaches in Palestine are being bombed by drones, and before you ask me to submit a source go check the news. The State of Israelis; a terrorist state created for a bunch of European Jews claiming to be 'Isrealies' is doing exactly what these terrorist have done in Brussels- except everybody turns a blind eyes. As a Muslim I don't stand behind Germany or any other European country during crisis, simply because don't give a ****.

Muslims often complain about "Islamiphobia" but some of you lot hardly help yourselves with crap like this. Thing is, I'd venture that the above is an alarmingly commonly held sentiment among regular Muslims in the UK and Europe......
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm sorry you can't be bothered to respond to matters of reason, values, humanity and social conscientiousness. I'm also sorry that there are people like yourself living in our midst, who do not identify with or care about the rest of us - as you have demonstrated

You act like I'm different from you, we're two sides of the same coin, while you believe you have done nothing and we are violant savages attacking people for no reason. I believe you are the aggressors and we're the victims. Also saying, 'living in our midst', as though I'm a danger because I have a different political outlook, if that is what the definition of a 'terrorist' or 'terrorist sympathiser' is to you then so be it I am a terrorist, and I'd rather one than than to be a blind sheep.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's appalling!

Essentially, we are all humans with our mortal foibles

Spoiler

I didn't say that, but I don't believe I've oppressed or killed anyone

Not sure I've said that either, but please feel free to quote me

Generally speaking, the Anglo-American establishment (an special interests) have been meddlesome/the conspirators/aggressors and Muslims the victims, that is pretty clear to see. That said, thinking purely in terms of victim vs. aggressor is overly simplistic and not constructive

Having sympathy for the psychological stresses and strains that serve as to radicalise people is not being a 'terrorist sympathiser' - excusing their acts of terror on the basis of said sympathy is. Either way, those who do not identify with/care about the rest of society, and arbitrarily perceive us to be 'the enemy', are indeed a threat to our safety, security, values, and way of life. As such, we are not content for such people to live among us, and abhor those who have invited them to do so/tolerated their pervasion, concentration and crimes within our society

As i've said, I'm really tired of explaining myself over and over again, so yeah I have no more time to waste on this matter. And thank you so much for correcting my grammer, it really helped with this argument -how very kind of you. Anyway, great debate, loved it. Maybe we can do this another time?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're welcome :h:

Spoiler

Perhaps, supposing you realise the import of the topic under discussion in the meantime - social cohesion is very important not just for a broadly harmonious society, but for the fate of minority groups in the West, going forward. Muslims in particular stand to suffer unless things change :erm:

Yeah, I definitely agree with your last point.
Original post by Foo.mp3
He shouldn't be turning a memorial of any kind, let alone one in recognition of a fresh Islamist atrocity, into an opportunity for a pro-Palestinian demonstration, never mind displaying anti-Semitism!

I mean give it back to him in a forceful way that he may or may not like :mmm:

That still wouldn't have stopped the person,most likely.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
A man walked into the center of the memorial to cover up an Israeli flag that was laid down, he covers it with a Palestinian one so it can't be seen. In full view of everyone, people can be heard saying "no" but nobody stops him.
A woman wearing a hijab walks into the makeshift shrine and rips up the Israeli flag placed there by someone else in another scene. Both caught on camera.

It reminds of the Hebdo murders, were the shrine to the victims was repeatedly destroyed, of course we only heard about after a fortnight of attacks. I guess the media didn't want to 'incite racial hatred'.
328792CF00000578-3508394-Once_again_there_are_many_onlookers_but_nobody_says_or_does_anyt-m-32_1.jpg
Attachment not found

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3508394/Hijab-wearing-woman-caught-camera-TEARING-Israeli-flag-Brussels-memorial-dead.html#comments

Lets get a few things out the way, Israel should bomb Palestine a lot heavier for this. The Islam preachers will find a way do defend the actions of their fellow preachers anyhow
Original post by Foo.mp3
Trust me, it would have meant him exiting the scene most speedily et gingerly :creep:

I doubt it tbh. Some people are hot headed and easily fuelled by hatred
Original post by Foo.mp3
Trust me, it would have meant him exiting the scene most speedily et gingerly :creep:

You'd be in jail if you had, we have seen this play out a hundred times over. Muslims move in, grow exponentially and civilised society turns into chaos. Calls come for a seperate state, civil war. Uneasy peace follows, then Muslim 'refugees' begin flooding out of their new lands and the process begins a new. Each time the civilized world gets a little smaller.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending