The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation city campus booked up??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fenicoteri
Hey! Yeah im going for the private accommodation now which I'm fine with because its close and cheaper and it will still be freshers! What are you studying?

which one are you going for then? And I'm going to study Fashion communication and promotion (hopefully, if i get the grades haha) hbu? :biggrin: x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Miri1234
which one are you going for then? And I'm going to study Fashion communication and promotion (hopefully, if i get the grades haha) hbu? :biggrin: x

I booked w Goldsmith Court and ooo sounds good im doing Psychology x
I booked w Goldsmith Court and ooo sounds good im doing Psychology x

aw damn goldsmith court is fully booked now :frown: i think im gonna go with glasshouse since thats the second best one haha :smile:
Original post by Stubbs98
Thank you Ellen :smile:

I just have one more question...

Is there a chance of me being the only girl on my floor of the accomodation... im quite worried thats all!

Thanks
Katie :smile:

Hi Katie,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been at home for the Easter break! :h:

There could be a very small chance, but I would say its personally very unlikely. As you probably know, students get to book which room in which flat they would like, so there is usually a mix of each gender in each flat.

If you are really concerned I would contact our accommodation team at: +44 (0) 115 848 2894 and they will be able to tell you what the gender mix is like in your flat.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
I was in the same situation with accommodation, I have recently booked at the student lodge which come with en-suites on players street it's next to norton court so not far from the city campus and way cheaper than uni's own residence!
I booked my place at Maltings today, honestly I dont think it is that bad. Maybe because I am an international student
Reply 46
Would anyone know if there is any accomodations available at city campus site?
Original post by Israr_iy
Would anyone know if there is any accomodations available at city campus site?

The only accommodations available on the city cite are Meridian Court and the Maltings. I recently booked a room at the Maltings
Reply 48
Original post by almighty_gidi
The only accommodations available on the city cite are Meridian Court and the Maltings. I recently booked a room at the Maltings

Was that through the university site or private?
Original post by Israr_iy
Was that through the university site or private?

It was through the University.
Reply 50
Psychology :smile:
Also do you know if you book for these private accommodations, do you still do it through NTU?

Hi,

I'm going to study psychology too at NTU :smile: I did a bit of research into the 3 year/ 4 year thing and I think you can swap but it depends on how you do in your first year and how many places they have left to offer, i don't think it's many so it'll probably just be the people who do the best and want the placement.

However I do know that lots of people on the 4 year course drop down to 3 years because they want to finish earlier so this could always open up some more places nearer the time :smile:
Reply 51
Hi

I had a room reserved for goldsmith court in a freshers flat that I won't be using

anyone interested?
Reply 52
Hey if your looking for student Accomdation then please contact me on 07552964585

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a room available at Goldsmith Court. Flat 32, Room 1. Send me a private message if interested.

Quick Reply