The Student Room Group

King's College I-Soc chairman convicted of terror plot

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/two-uk-students-convicted-of-isis-inspired-plot-to-carry-out-drive-by-shootings-in-london-a6948646.html

Two British university students have been convicted of a jihadist-inspired plot to carry out a series of drive-by shootings targeting police or soldiers on the streets of London.

Tarik Hassane, 22, who had been studying medicine in Sudan, used encrypted messages to his schoolfriend Suhaib Majeed, 21, over four months in 2014 to develop the conspiracy which involved the use of an untraceable moped to target victims.

Majeed, a physics undergraduate who was also chairman of the Islamic Society at King’s College London, had acquired a handgun, ammunition and a silencer on the orders of Hassane before police swooped to arrest him in September 2014.

Scroll to see replies

Are you following the CEMB twitter feed, by any chance? I noticed a lot of your recent topics and posts coincided with theirs. :colone: :yy:

Anyway, yes, this is not a shock. London Uni I-Socs have been known for a while to harbour various extreme views and inviting dodgy "scholars" to cement them.
Original post by Agrippatropes

Anyway, yes, this is not a shock. London Uni I-Socs have been known for a while to harbour various extreme views and inviting dodgy "scholars" to cement them.

True. It's not just Goldsmiths...

Posted from TSR Mobile
will Mr Majeed have to pay back his student loan ?

:holmes:
Reply 4
The entire I-soc needs to be handled.
Reply 5
Original post by Lacesso
Poor guys must have been radicalised.
I hope they get the support they need. Via a noose.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 6
Death to tolerance.
Good. What do they expect that would achieve anyway? The world isn't converting to Islam in the wake of the Brussels attacks, is it?
What an absolute idiot. I hope he gets sent away for a very long time.
It always makes me chuckle how leftist fools claim the problem is poverty or a lack of opportunities.

These were clearly intelligent well educated guys plotting these attacks, that's more scary.
He was never Muslim and most likely an informant to give Islam a bad name
Reply 11
Original post by Slutty Salafi
It always makes me chuckle how leftist fools claim the problem is poverty or a lack of opportunities.

These were clearly intelligent well educated guys plotting these attacks, that's more scary.

Remember when politicians tried to blame Global warming for Islamic terrorism?

I think it was John Kerry or Henry Kissenger, can't 100% remember.

LOOOOOOOL.

Global warming.
Original post by Zinan
Remember when politicians tried to blame Global warming for Islamic terrorism?

I think it was John Kerry or Henry Kissenger, can't 100% remember.

LOOOOOOOL.

Global warming.

Better theory than all the Christians who deny global warming cuz Jesus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by chemting
Better theory than all the Christians who deny global warming cuz Jesus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Global warming is a myth even NASA accept.

Get with the times G
Original post by Zinan
Global warming is a myth even NASA accept.

Get with the times G

Yeah ... apparently NASA also accepts the earth is egg-shaped, in line with the Quran...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yeah ... apparently NASA also accepts the earth is egg-shaped, in line with the Quran...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't tell me that you're one of those flat-headed flat earth theorists?

And LOL, the Qur'an actually calls the Earth Flat,

Qur'an 15:19 والارض مددناها والقينا فيها رواسي وانبتنا فيها من كل شئ موزون

Waal-arda madadnahawaalqayna feeha rawasiya waanbatnafeeha min kulli shay-in mawzoonin

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

مَدَدْ = madad = protract , reach , elongate , extend , draw out , lengthen, stretch out , spread out , sprawl , dilate , reach , range , unwind , outstretch , pervade.
Original post by Zinan
Don't tell me that you're one of those flat-headed flat earth theorists?

And LOL, the Qur'an actually calls the Earth Flat,

Qur'an 15:19 والارض مددناها والقينا فيها رواسي وانبتنا فيها من كل شئ موزون

Waal-arda madadnahawaalqayna feeha rawasiya waanbatnafeeha min kulli shay-in mawzoonin

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance.

مَدَدْ = madad = protract , reach , elongate , extend , draw out , lengthen, stretch out , spread out , sprawl , dilate , reach , range , unwind , outstretch , pervade.

What are you trying to prove to me here? When did I ever say I'm a flat earth theorist...?

You clearly missed the point I was trying to make about "NASA says it"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Britain is Brussels.
Reply 18
What are you trying to prove to me here? When did I ever say I'm a flat earth theorist...?

You clearly missed the point I was trying to make about "NASA says it"

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exactly where you trying to say, cause clearly i missed the joke
Original post by Zinan
What exactly where you trying to say, cause clearly i missed the joke

Your basis for assuming global warming is a myth is because "NASA says it"...

... it reminded "science in the Quran" apologist headlines who say "NASA validates Quran"

http://newsrescue.com/the-earth-is-egg-shaped-nasa-validates-quran-ancient-scripture/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending