The Student Room Group

Friends?

How do you even make friends these days? I can't just walk up to someone in the street and be like 'Hey, wanna hang out this weekend?', unless I want to get looked at like I've got broccoli growing out of my eyes. And you can't just message someone you kinda know of out the blue without them thinking you're drunk or have them flat out ignore you. Like, theres a few people I think I'd really click with but instead of making contact, I just keep liking their statuses and hope they take the hint and message me first. Is this what adulting is like? I don't think so.. 😂

I'm from Coventry and looking to make some friends. I study at the Open University and work full time so being able to make friends is very difficult.

If anyone would like to chat, hang out or do something please let me know. You can find me on Facebook, Annabelle Robertson, or talk on here.

I hope to hear from some of you.
You study at open university, surely you made friends from that? If not, I guess you can make friends from this site. I'm living in Coventry with my mum for uni when I arrive and like before, I just make friends in class.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending