The Student Room Group

A Levels & Sixth Form College Life

Hey everyone

My name is Aaleeyah and I'm current year 10 student who's taking Core Science, English, Maths, French, Sociology, Geography and ECDL at GCSE level. Also new qualification similar to GCSE Business called Level 2 in Business & Enterprise: VCERT Business.

I'm interested in attending a sixth form college, preferably in South London. A sixth form college for independence, no KS3 & KS4 students, just KS5 but not an all ages college either. Something like CTK but not too bait. I've been interested in CTK Lewisham, City and Islington Sixth Form College, Sir George Monoux College and St Francis Xavier's Sixth Form College.

The A Levels I would like to do are:

ICT

French

Philosophy

Psychology

Sociology

Communication and Culture

English Language

If anybody does any of the subjects listed above please tell me what it's like and if any attend CTK Lewisham, SFX or CANDI.

Furthermore I would like to attend a HBCU in the United States.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Reply 2
would you be hoping to do all those, surely thats too much at a level
Reply 3
7 A Levels? Girl no.

Like why?
Original post by Inexorably
7 A Levels? Girl no.

Like why?

Perhaps those are just the subjects OP is interested in.
Reply 5
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Perhaps those are just the subjects OP is interested in.

I hope so, it's just how she worded it in her OP which makes me worried she wants to do all 7 of them :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest