The Student Room Group

Newcastle: Looking for Flatmates for Sept

Hi guys, I'm coming to Newcastle in September for an MSc in Clinical and Health Psychology, and I'm looking for people to share a house with for the 2016/17 year. I'd much rather go into private housing with a group of people than the postgraduate halls, as the halls are expensive and I'm looking for slightly calmer and more homely atmosphere than halls had! Is there anybody else looking for housemates?

A little about myself: I'm 22, I'm a guy, and I'm a fourth year medical student at UEA in Norwich. I'm doing the psychology MSc as an intercalated degree next year, because I'm really interested in psychology and mental health, and I want to experience living and being a student somewhere different for a year. As a housemate I'm tidy and friendly, and I'm always happy to pull my share of cleaning. I like to be social, and I'd love to be in a house where we'd cook together every so often. I'm not a huge party or clubbing person - I much prefer some beers in a nice pub with friends, or chilling at home with a film. Happy to live with guys or girls.

If anyone's interested or wants a chat about it, just drop me a PM or reply here :smile: Thanks!

Cameron
Hey, so I'm guessing you've got everything sorted by now but on the off-chance you're looking for an extra housemate I'm a Modern Languages student at Newcastle just coming back from my year abroad. I cook (except on Game of Thrones night) and I'm definitely on board with the pubs over clubs thing. If you do happen to have a spare room or if you know someone who does it'd be a massive help for me.
Reply 2
hi Cameron,

I am looking for a room in a shared house, i am a postgraduate student ,23 years old, i am going to study at UEA too.
if There is availability please let me know.

About me: I am lebanese , i studied law between France and Lebanon, travelled to vienna for a UN program, i shared a lot of houses with others international students around the world, so i am used to this kind of students life.
I am very friendly and sociable , neat , organised and i love to share food and cook with others:smile: i cook really good!
I also don't like partying much .

i would like to know if you have problem with couples cause my bf will be staying for the first few months .

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending