The Student Room Group

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow what is this site's obsession with Islam?? :laugh:
Reply 2
Why would I give up bacon, drinking and extra-martial affairs not in that order?
Original post by eden3
Wow what is this site's obsession with Islam?? :laugh:

ikr, half the threads ar about muslims and Islam?

-sigh
Reply 4
Original post by whorace
Why would I give up bacon, drinking and extra-martial affairs not in that order?

because Kung Fu doesn't appreciate you cheating on it with Karate
:hand:
Original post by z33

PRSOM :laugh:
Reply 6
Original post by z33

Not to be racist but I prefer Indian martial arts
Reply 7
Original post by whorace
Not to be racist but I prefer Indian martial arts

No thanks!
Reply 9
Original post by Mathemagicien
Muslims can't listen to music?

Some extreme variations prohibit it, as do some extreme Protestant denominations (esp New World Puritans)
Reply 10
Original post by 41b
If that's all that is to western civilisation, it's no surprise Muslims in this country prefer Islam.

This guy has a young Donald Trump in his avatar. His views are invalid.
Original post by 41b
If that's all that is to western civilisation, it's no surprise Muslims in this country prefer Islam.

it's not, it's just a sample
Original post by whorace

I thought you found drinking trashy? :confused:
All music, or just the degenerate pop music?

There's something about instruments that some groups don't like.
Reply 14
All music, or just the degenerate pop music?

Idk so i'm blagging a little but I assume they dislike it due to not thinking about God so I imagine music without lyrics might be tolerated more.
How about people stop hating against Islam, and focus their hate on the people killing in the name of Islam, instead?
Reply 16
Original post by Serine Soul
I thought you found drinking trashy? :confused:

To the point you vomit and you're pretty much unconscious yeh, if it's in private though it's less trashy, nothing wrong with a few drinks among friends in private.
Its News and Current Affairs. Islam is, for some reason, always in the news

For some reason? The reasons are quite clear. If there isn't another terrorist attack, whether it be in Brussels or Iraq, committed my Muslims, it'll be a rape, murder or violence of some other kind. Not to mention all the Muslim migrants coming into the EU, and what's going on at Calais. Oh, and also ISIS, Syria, that kind of thing.

So yes, I think it is more than just 'some reason'.
So that's the real issue behind radicalisation then... they have been robbed of Mozart :frown:

Perhaps :s-smilie:

But maybe the world simply needs to get the Bieber fever
Original post by King Scorchy
It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Tell that to all the Muslims killing each other, the biggest casualties/deaths from Muslim terrorism are other Muslims..

When they can't find any non-believers to cry jihad at, they really do turn on each other. When every other religion and denomination of Islam has been persecuted into non-existence they enshrine their Sharia into law, and begin systemically killing all the Muslims who aren't quite Muslim enough or that have failed in their duties as a Muslim by their understanding.

It's estimated that 10% of all populations are homosexual, that's 10% of every generation they have to hunt down of their own. As an example. It wouldn't be peaceful.

Quick Reply

Latest