The Student Room Group

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by whorace
Idk so i'm blagging a little but I assume they dislike it due to not thinking about God so I imagine music without lyrics might be tolerated more.

Nah it's all string instruments
Vocals, lyrics and other instruments are fine
As long as the lyrics aint inappropriate
Original post by z33
Nah it's all string instruments
Vocals, lyrics and other instruments are fine
As long as the lyrics aint inappropriate
I'm in no way religious as you may have gathered form my posts!

However, I do appreciate art and good music including some Islamic music only because of the talent displayed by it's proponents and for no other reason.

For example Quwwali and Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

Here mixed brilliantly with Western music. Here is an example from an outstanding movie:

[video="youtube;IkVhiVXSQIw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVhiVXSQIw[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by King Scorchy
It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Can I still
Drink beer?
Eat Pork?
Gamble?

If not im out
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Christianity and Islam are fundamentally different where God is concerned and not a difference of opinion they're going to resolve any time soon.

I'm sure they'll find a way to put aside their differences eventually. We can help them along by showing TOLERANCE and RESPECT to both cultures, and to emphasise their similarities :smile:
Original post by Multiculturalism

Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same

LOL.

Reported

Pathetic child.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Christ Redeems
LOL.

Pathetic child.

Look at the similarities - much closer to each other than Atheism, or the beliefs of ancient Greece, Rome, etc.

Pathetic? For reporting hate speech? Whatever
Look at the similarities - much closer to each other than Atheism, or the beliefs of ancient Greece, Rome, etc.
'closer to each other than Atheism' 'the same'

next.
Why don't we just ban all religions.
Original post by 41b
Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD. Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.

I am so glad I am not afflicted with this world view/level of intelligence.
Original post by chemting
Caring about women's feelings is for beta cucks... I forgot about that, maybe that's why I'm still single :frown::colondollar:

You have a point about "Western consumerism", minimalism is where its at. I also agree with you about "feminised" though... even Theresa May is going round saying what a good "feminist" she is!
Singularity supercomputer I don't think "the singularity is near" as we have yet to master many concepts within robotics and AI, specially linking in with sentience, neuroscience and genetics. I could be wrong though. I'll admit most current jobs will be replaced by machines.

Where are you from if I may ask?

About your last point, you clearly do not know how foreign policy works, or what "British interests" are, or what the Foreign and Commonwealth Office does, or what the military is used for.

Nope, if there's nothing left to defend there would be no "wars"

iCraps are iCraps. I would fight and die for androids tho...
Social justice has become a religion. Equal rights is a good idea though.

Many civilisations based upon "GOD's word" have fallen. I don't know who your favourite GOD is, but I'm willing to wager if there was empire based upon your GOD, it would've have fallen.

It is a conjecture of mine that the son of your favourite god is Jesus Christ. I wonder what he said about "outsiders"... I also wonder what is said about outsiders in your own book.

What do you think about capitalism in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone who uses the word 'feminise' in an attempt to be derogatory in 2016 is not worth any attention
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Ignorant comment.

ISIS kills more Muslims than any other group.
Reply 71
Original post by z33
because Kung Fu doesn't appreciate you cheating on it with Karate
:hand:

Fyi I didn't even get this joke until 5 minutes ago

How the hell did I spell marital wrong ffs
Reply 72
Original post by whorace
Fyi I didn't even get this joke until 5 minutes ago

How the hell did I spell marital wrong ffs

WHAT?!? really? :lol: omgggg ahaha, 15 reps later :rofl:
step up your game man :lol:
Reply 73
Original post by z33
WHAT?!? really? :lol: omgggg ahaha, 15 reps later :rofl:
step up your game man :lol:

I'm too arrogant to assume I spelt it wrong so I never checked, I thought it was some sort of inside joke or something :lol:
Reply 74
Original post by whorace
I'm too arrogant to assume I spelt it wrong so I never checked, I thought it was some sort of inside joke or something :lol:

i bolded it and everything to make sure you got it
made it so easy for you :lol:
I would rather fight to wipe out Islam and possibly die than convert to it.
Reply 76
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Why don't we do it in the road? That's what I want to know.
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Reply 78
I think we should just get rid of religion instead.
Original post by 41b
Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD. Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.

Without god there is nothing? Wat?
Jocial justice, equality, and equal rights are not worth defending?
Wah

Quick Reply

Latest