The Student Room Group

The Ethereal World Appreciation Thread 2.0

Scroll to see replies

I agree :yep:

@Ethereal World you're amazing and don't you forget it :biggrin:
I love Ethereal.

I'd start a list of reasons why, but it wouldn't end. I love her because of the fact she gives so much of herself to her blog because she wants to help people with her words and she continues to support people even beyond the posts she makes. I love her because she's crazily intelligent, to the point it scares me sometimes, yet she isn't condescending about it. I love her because she's hilarious and has a habit of cheering me up at the times it's most needed.

I'm definitely very appreciative of Ethereal and glad she considers me tolerable enough to have as a friend. :lol: Love you, you begger. :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by BrokenLife
This is one of the reason why I love @Ethereal World. This is good video. We certainly need more awareness of mental health issues and also that's the only way to get rid of the social stigmas attached to it. :h:

Oh btw looking beautiful just like you were on that night:sexface:

Awwwww BL you never fail to make me smile even now fight and flutter has stopped.

Spoiler

Original post by acupofgreentea
I love Ethereal.

I'd start a list of reasons why, but it wouldn't end. I love her because of the fact she gives so much of herself to her blog because she wants to help people with her words and she continues to support people even beyond the posts she makes. I love her because she's crazily intelligent, to the point it scares me sometimes, yet she isn't condescending about it. I love her because she's hilarious and has a habit of cheering me up at the times it's most needed.

I'm definitely very appreciative of Ethereal and glad she considers me tolerable enough to have as a friend. :lol: Love you, you begger. :wink:

Spoiler

Right now this is too far because now I'm crying.

:afraid: of my intelligence :rofl:

But fair I am pretty scarily clever :ahee: that IQ tho :coma:

You're amazing.

We will always be in the circle jerk even when we kick you know who out :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Jenx301
x

Original post by Blondie987
x

making it rain.png
Original post by Indeterminate
I agree :yep:

@Ethereal World you're amazing and don't you forget it :biggrin:

Thank you indeterminate !!!

Spoiler

Original post by KingFahad
making it rain.png

wow, we are raking in the £££££££££££££££
Original post by Jenx301
wow, we are raking in the £££££££££££££££

I love ethereal boe <3
making it rain.png

I went from crying from feels to crying because fml that is too funny.

Sugar mummy here we go... $0.14 you can get a flump for that.
Reply 29
Original post by acupofgreentea
I love Ethereal.

Spoiler

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blush: i love you moaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr cup! <33333333333333333
my partner in crime :love:
i learned from Ethereal obbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv :lol:

making it rain.png

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.14 im DED

more than the h8rs will ever make tbh
Original post by Ethereal World

Oh my, that 14p just made you way more attractive to me lol :wink:

Donate to my cause boe. Here in the saudi kingdom we wanna invest in beautiful english boes. <3

ikr? boe is such a smart 1.
Awwwww BL you never fail to make me smile even now fight and flutter has stopped.

Spoiler

Awww I'm glad I make you smile:h: Haha well I think I'm going to have a sword:fight: and flutter during our wedding..:flutter:

Are you ready for that?:fight::flutter:

:colonhash:

So now you're a gold digger as well as a green digger?

:hand:
Original post by ethereal world
:colonhash:

so now you're a gold digger as well as a green digger?

:hand:

legit dead ahahahahahah xd
Original post by BrokenLife
Awww I'm glad I make you smile:h: Haha well I think I'm going to have a sword:fight: and flutter during our wedding..:flutter:

Are you ready for that?:fight::flutter:

A hahahaha yes I'm ready I just asked Indeter to make sure I get invited but tbh I will prob be there although when they say

'Does anyone know of any lawful impediments why these two should not be married'

I'm gonna be like

:afraid:

Well there was THAT night

:sexface:

:mmm:
Original post by Mayhem™
Someone on TSR that is able to speak up, well done :u:

Thank you mayhem™

I never realised you were a trademark until now :ahee:
Thank you mayhem™

I never realised you were a trademark until now :ahee:

There's no way that I'd let someone steal my future fame and success :smug:
A hahahaha yes I'm ready I just asked Indeter to make sure I get invited but tbh I will prob be there although when they say

'Does anyone know of any lawful impediments why these two should not be married'

I'm gonna be like

:afraid:

Well there was THAT night

:sexface:

:mmm:

Hahaha you're CERTAINLY going to be there, don't you worry! :h: However, Ethereal, You'd have to forget that night...

Even though it was just ...:sexface:

But you must stay quite as it would cause issues and we may not end up getting married :frown: And if you chose not to stay quiet, well then I'm afraid...

:fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest