The Student Room Group

Bad weather hits UK - will they blame this on Muslims too?

Scroll to see replies

no because it's gay marriage
Reply 21
Original post by Oliver_94
Extremism and attacks have happened how many times in this country? Yet Islamophobia happens every day. It is clearly the greater threat. And since these terrorist attacks have nothing to do with Islam whatsoever it is not justified to be Islamophobic

You're clearly trolling.
Reply 22
Original post by Little Toy Gun
no because it's gay marriage

People who dislike Islam are actually all homophobes. Just look at Douglas Murray.

EDIT: Concerns about Islam are actually just as irrational as concerns about homosexuality. Who's ever heard of Muslims causing any more trouble than the gay community?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Roofas
This truly is a disgusting comment.

1.These terrorists have committed terrorism in the name of Islam and they personally identify as Muslims, therefore they are Muslims. YOU can't decide whether they are or not.

2. No it really doesn't, Islam condones murder, marital rape, abuse and slavery.

3. The people who died and their families are the greatest victims of the attack you absolute serf. How are a few mean words worse than bereavement you pathetic mongrel?

I have read the Quran and everything you said was bull****.

These terrorists were also not Muslim and had nothing to do with Islam.

I understand people died but I am talking about the following impacts
Reply 24
This whole thread is choc full of irony for me.

Because I love bad weather so much that I'm seriously thinking of buying a house in the epicentre of the area of England with the worst rainfall figures just so I can camp out in my garden and hear the delightful noise of rain on my tent 140 days a year.

And the epicentre of all the bad weather is in a town which has a high concentration of Muslims per square mile.:smile:

Apparently.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Here we go more victimizing Muslims
The so-called "Islamic Storm" hit the UK over last night and reached 10 on the Beaufort scale with winds of up to 77 mph. A bus was damaged with a total loss of 13 people in Tavistock Square, with further disruption and destruction on tube lines at Algate, Russell Square and Edgware road.

The Prophet Muhammad takes full responsability, but expresses his deepest regret:

"I just couldn't hold the fart... sorry". He was caught sucking on a bacon roll at 11 am.

Iam Bigut, editor for the Daily Fail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending