The Student Room Group

Time to admit a crush I have on a certain TSR member

Not really, but now that I have your attentions, I would like to know what the general opinion on the actor Simon Pegg here is. I'm a huge fan of his movies with my personal favourite being Hot Fuzz. What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?

Scroll to see replies

Oooh fantastic actor! Idk I love all the ones I've seen so far! That's about 5 of his movies...I can't narrow it down to one...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C-rated
Not really, but now that I have your attentions, I would like to know what the general opinion on the actor Simon Pegg here is. I'm a huge fan of his movies with my personal favourite being Hot Fuzz. What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?

I had to Google him so my opinion is neutral.
You cheeky sausage.

Anyway, I've seen Star Wars Force Awakens and the World's End, both brilliant movies.
Forget C-rated- this is some X-rated stuff.
Reply 6
Original post by Fractite
You cheeky sausage.

Anyway, I've seen Star Wars Force Awakens and the World's End, both brilliant movies.

There was so many unspotted cameos in that movie, it blew my mind when I found out my favourite actor was in there
Original post by C-rated
There was so many unspotted cameos in that movie, it blew my mind when I found out my favourite actor was in there

Yeah, there were a ton of them, some I didn't even imagine being in those sorts of movies.
I liked him in SOD, HF and TWE , the Mission Impossibles but not so much in that stupid running film.
:hide: I came here expecting drama, and realised I should be studying.

I've seen Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead and they're alright :tongue: not the best movies in the world (in my opinion...) but cult classics, I s'pose. :redface:
Neutral.jpg
Reply 11
I really ought to watch mission impossible 3 but I just can't get into any tom cruise movies, apart from top gun of course
Original post by C-rated
Not really

Original post by C-rated
What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?

(edited 8 years ago)
Love Hot Fuzz! I think he's a really good actor
I actually think it's Hector and the search for happiness or the one where the aliens give him all the power in the universe (can't remember the name and cba to google it)
Literally one of my favourite people on the planet :yep:
Reply 16
Original post by Lime-man
I actually think it's Hector and the search for happiness or the one where the aliens give him all the power in the universe (can't remember the name and cba to google it)

Absolutely Anything, seen it and loved it. It was one of Robin Williams last performances :frown:
Original post by C-rated
Absolutely Anything, seen it and loved it. It was one of Robin Williams last performances :frown:

Ahh yes, that was a shame
Original post by C-rated

why dont you marry him already then?
I don't like his movies some reason they all have a eery feeling and an atmosphere similar to a Hospital

Quick Reply

Latest