The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Student Accommodation

I have recently tried to apply for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?
Original post by aimeeferreira
I have recently tried to appapplicatily for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?

It shouldn't be full, maybe the website is having errors? Which room type are tou going for? Try emailing or calling them
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I have recently tried to apply for an accommodation from My Student Village: Manchester, which shows it's a mile from the city center and only a short walking distance from MMU. However when I went to register to book a room, it only ever gives me the option of staying in the Salford Village which I know I hadn't registered for.. Does this mean that the accommodation is full?

Are you Portuguese?
Im from Ireland and havent a clue about what accommodation over there is like. I really would prefer ensuite in a quite social building , any suggestions? Also i would be in hollings faculty so i dont know is there any close to that or what ! Any help would be much appreciated !
Original post by Kerrygal527
Im from Ireland and havent a clue about what accommodation over there is like. I really would prefer ensuite in a quite social building , any suggestions? Also i would be in hollings faculty so i dont know is there any close to that or what ! Any help would be much appreciated !

If you want uni owned accommodation that is very close then avoid Daisy Bank and Wilmslow Park. Birley is a bit further away too. You need to look at accommodation near the All Saints campus.

Hi, I don't know if the accommodation is full but if you still want to book a room for Sept 16, I need to find a replacement as I am moving to Surrey. The contract is for 51 weeks at £99 a week. It is an en suite in a 4 room flat, within a sociable building. Maintenance are superb at fixing things quickly, let me know if you're interested in the room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending