The Student Room Group

Help!! London Met Vs Cardiff Met

This poll is closed

Cardiff Met or London Met? For Dietetics???

Cardiff Met 25%
London Met75%
Total votes: 4
Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
London met because London is a much better place to live than Cardiff.
Original post by chem@uni
I have an offer from both to study a foundation year in science and then can apply elsewhere after that. I can't pick between this two. I want to do Dietetics afterwards so any advice would be really helpful.

Hi there,

I hope from since you've done this poll you've made your decision. Just to let you know we are here if you have any pressing questions or need any advice. I am a current student at the University and also work here so have a good knowledge of it and real experience of studying here.

Is there something that Cardiff offer than London Met don't? Not only do London Met provide a lot of amazing opportunities but also if you are studying science we have an amazing superlab, the uni invested about £30 million into the science centre and offers students a multitude of facilities.

Maybe you should come to one of our open days, mini open days or campus tours to make your final decision? These are coming up this month and next so be sure to register if you are interested.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Hope this helps.
Kyle :u:
Reply 3
Visit open days in both. I made my choice when I was inside of building and speaking to one of their tutors. Also, think about location.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending