The Student Room Group

I'm getting a third class degree and I don't give a ****, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ForgetMe
Why you went to study something and didn't thrive to achieve the best?

I did thrive. It was just too hard for me
Reply 41
Oh gosh... don't worry! At least you will have a degree. After all... there is more to life that education... like actually living it.

We go to uni, get into debt, we work 37+ hour weeks to pay back our student loans, finally get a mortgage when we are never really home, and then we end up paying back more than what we owe, all for what? A house we are never in and a job which we do because society thinks we should.. Please don't stress yourself out about it, this quote always makes me feel better...
Reply 42
Original post by opaleyes
Oh gosh... don't worry! At least you will have a degree. After all... there is more to life that education... like actually living it.

We go to uni, get into debt, we work 37+ hour weeks to pay back our student loans, finally get a mortgage when we are never really home, and then we end up paying back more than what we owe, all for what? A house we are never in and a job which we do because society thinks we should.. Please don't stress yourself out about it, this quote always makes me feel better...

I've got bigger worries in my life to spend minutes worrying about the 3rd class degree in my opinion.,
For example not being able to marry the girl I want to, health problems etc.

If someone asked me, 1st class degree but you can't marry her, or 3rd and you can marry her, I'd pick the latter.
Original post by smirnoff
I did thrive. It was just too hard for me

Why then study something that's too hard? You should have known what you're getting into or at least changed courses.
Just hit the roads now man init. **** going straight ra
Reply 45
If the swear filter wasn't currently replaced with dolphins, what would you have it replaced with instead?

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
Reply 46
Original post by ForgetMe
Why then study something that's too hard? You should have known what you're getting into or at least changed courses.

It looked interesting

Quick Reply

Latest