The Student Room Group

Best bollywood movies!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
Don't forget Veer-Zaara :love:

I had to endure years worth of torture watching that film on repeat. #neveragain
:shot:
I don't know how anybody in this entire thread has forgotten the best bollywood film of all time...

SHOLAY!

Yeh dosti... hum nahin todenge,
Todenge dam magar....tera saath na chhodenge...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I had to endure years worth of torture watching that film on repeat. #neveragain
:shot:

Torture? :eek:

#heartofstone

I don't know how anybody in this entire thread has forgotten the best bollywood film of all time...

SHOLAY!

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't seen this film :emo: :lol:

Love that song tho :biggrin:
Reply 103

SHOLAY!

Original post by Indeterminate
Torture? :eek:

#heartofstone

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't seen this film :emo: :lol:

Love that song tho :biggrin:

its my dads favorate bollywood film, but its too old for me lol
Isn't that the film where Kajol is blind or something? :s-smilie:

Yes! and its mind blowingly good!
Original post by mkap
its my dads favorate bollywood film, but its too old for me lol

Yeah my dad :heart: that film, that was the first film I watched and stood out for me.

My favorites atm would be: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab tak hai jaan, Kal ho na ho, Band Baaja Baaraat, Dabangg, 3 Idiots, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
(edited 8 years ago)
Guzaarish
Original post by fatima1998
google what?
thick?
look at your sentence first and then tell me

Bloody hell, do I have to spell everything out for you?

Google websites to watch Hindi films. Don't ask us and then complain when you don't like what we suggest to you.

Google what thick means. You are thick.
Original post by asif007
Bloody hell, do I have to spell everything out for you?

Google websites to watch Hindi films. Don't ask us and then complain when you don't like what we suggest to you.

Google what thick means. You are thick.

so which "thick" you are referring to...
thick.png
FYI - someone already answered my question so you can now ZIP your mouth!
Original post by Km_dova
My Name is Khan is always one of my recommendations, it really opens your eyes to a lot of things!

I would definirely recommend Bajrangi Bhaijan, such a sweet and heartfelt movie! Or another good one of Salman's lately is Prem Ratan Dhan Payo!

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Cocktail are also real good especially if you're a Deepika fan like me haha... But the Ranveer-Deepika jodi in Ram Leela is on another level 👌

If you're wanting more of a deep story you need to watch Humari Adhuri Kahani... Its stunning! And for action I would say Gunday, or the Don franchise!

As you can tell i'm an avid watcher of bollywood haha 🙈 Let me know if there's any specific genre of movie you want to watch and I'll tell you what I think you'd like!

Thanks for the recommendations! I'm actually Indian so yeah I'm a fan bollywood but I watch a variety of foreign movies and of course Hollywood. I like all genres of movies tbh, if a movies good it's good. I like movies with stylistic cinematography, mostly drama and sad movies haha.
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Thanks for the recommendations! I'm actually Indian so yeah I'm a fan bollywood but I watch a variety of foreign movies and of course Hollywood. I like all genres of movies tbh, if a movies good it's good. I like movies with stylistic cinematography, mostly drama and sad movies haha.

Oh so have you seen Bajirao Mastani? I have a feeling you'd like that!
Bheja Fry
I think Namastey London is good. Heard a sequel is coming out. I don't watch much Bollywood films to be honest.
Original post by Km_dova

So good!

That and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara are my ultimate faves, but I also really like JTHJ and Dil Dhadakne Do.
Original post by Eternalflames
Bheja Fry

Hahaha I regularly use that phrase mixed with Gujarati :lol:
Like if my naani is confusing the f***k out of me, I'll be like "maaru bheja fry thay gayu chhe" :rofl:
Original post by Km_dova

Ooh looks good, I'll put it on my torrent list 😂😂
Original post by Km_dova
My Name is Khan is always one of my recommendations, it really opens your eyes to a lot of things!

I would definirely recommend Bajrangi Bhaijan, such a sweet and heartfelt movie! Or another good one of Salman's lately is Prem Ratan Dhan Payo!

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Cocktail are also real good especially if you're a Deepika fan like me haha... But the Ranveer-Deepika jodi in Ram Leela is on another level 👌 And being a massive Ranveer Singh fan I've got to tell you that Band Bajaa Baraat is too good a movie not to watch!

If you're wanting more of a deep story you need to watch Humari Adhuri Kahani... Its stunning! And for action I would say Gunday, or the Don franchise!

As you can tell i'm an avid watcher of bollywood haha 🙈 Let me know if there's any specific genre of movie you want to watch and I'll tell you what I think you'd like!

How come we never see you on TSR Bollywood Society? Tell us some of your thoughts on there. :smile:

Original post by Rhythmical
I think Namastey London is good. Heard a sequel is coming out. I don't watch much Bollywood films to be honest.

Yes, it's called Namastey England and starts filming in August AFAIK. The first one was awesome so I've got high expectations for Part 2.

What was the last Bollywood film you saw?
90's romances FTW! :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Road
Original post by asif007
How come we never see you on TSR Bollywood Society? Tell us some of your thoughts on there. :smile:

Yes, it's called Namastey England and starts filming in August AFAIK. The first one was awesome so I've got high expectations for Part 2.

What was the last Bollywood film you saw?

Oh god, I think Namastey London actually!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending