The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Postgraduate Accommodation Bristol 2016

Hi,

I am moving to Bristol in September, I don't really want to go back into halls again, and would quit like to find other postgrads to go find a house share?

X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd be interested as well, applying to the Scicomm masters so will definitely be looking for other postgrads if I get a place!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Hi,

I've just accepted a masters so I'd be looking for other postgrads too! :smile:
x
Reply 3
Hi,I will be looking for a house share too, I will be doing the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation on the Langford campus.
I'm looking for a house share for my masters too. Got an offer for ma logic and philosophy of mathematics and really excited.
Reply 5
same here! MSc gender and politics and don't currently know anyone to share with!
Reply 6
Hi I'll be on the Palaeobiology postgraduate course and I'm also looking for accommodation.
Reply 7
Anyone able to offer or up for a girls house? I'm studying at Frenchay so something near the campus or in the city centre is fine!
Original post by Tayy741
Anyone able to offer or up for a girls house? I'm studying at Frenchay so something near the campus or in the city centre is fine!

i would be :smile:
Reply 9
saaaame :smile:
Reply 10
I'm looking for a post grad house share too! I'm studying at Bristol so would be looking for somewhere near campus :smile:
Hi everyone!

We're looking for a housemate as our third housemate found a last minute placement in industry so he will be moving out for the year. Two male 3rd Year University of Bristol students (medics, going into our intercalated year) looking for a third tenant in our three bed house on Kensington Place, just off Victoria Square, Clifton, The house is self-furnished, but the current tenants are happy to sell the furniture in their rooms. We have agreed to buy their sofa (£20 each).Rent will be £365 a month for the room (not including bills for internet, water, electricity and gas).We are preferably looking for a male housemate, we don’t really mind what year or course, as long as they are friendly but can respect other people’s space and schedules! For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Please contact myself
Thanks, and good luck!
Reply 12
Original post by Tayy741

Hey!!

Id be up for getting a girl house! Do you want to find me on Facebook group of us could talk?
Reply 13
Original post by greenh
Hi,I will be looking for a house share too, I will be doing the MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation on the Langford campus.

I'm doing this course too! :smile:
HI guys, I'm starting a PGCE in September and will be looking for a house or flat share next year.

If anyone is looking for someone to share with then get in touch!

Thanks

Paul
Hi, i am doing the ma logic and philosophy of mathematics from September and would like u find a great house to live in with other postgrads.
Im 22 (23 in august) and a maths grad from Exeter. I am sociable but by no means a party animal and much prefer a night in with a movie or a board game. I love to bake and I'm currently also trying to learn dress making.
I'm looking for a flat/house with 2 to 4 people who all just want to get on, do a few shared dinners, make cups of tea and chat about everything from a netflix binge to politics.
My budget is around 400 a month
If you think you like to live with me please message me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey,
I'm doing MSc Biomedical science research and would maybe be up for house sharing with other postgrads seeing as I'm not guaranteed halls!
:smile: (I applied to postgrad halls). Ideally I'd want an en suite room.
If anyone is interested please get in touch!
Reply 17
Hi,
I'm starting an MSc in Climate Change Science and Policy in September and I am looking for a room in a houseshare with other postgrads. My budget is around £450 and I'd quite like to be within walking distance to the uni (<30mins).

I've just finished an undergrad n Geography at Exeter Uni, Cornwall Campus. I am a sociable guy whose main interests are surfing, running and football.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to get in touch :smile:

Dan
Reply 18
Original post by Tayy741

Hi ! my name is julie and I will be a erasmus postgraduate student, I am looking for a house share and I am interested :smile:
Reply 19
Hi my name is Julie and I will be an Erasmus postgraduate student. I would like to find a house share with English people so I would be interested too ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest