The Student Room Group

What happens if you pray to god for someone to die?

Scroll to see replies

To pray for God to guide the one whom you hate is better than any prayer for the death of an indivual - that is why I would not necessarily pray for the death of individuals on the most part; I am contrarily inclined to believe that praying for the destruction of oppressors and tyrants, for example, is slightly different and does not necessarily have to entail their death rather their downfall, although this is obviously God's choice.
Reply 21
Original post by Lawbringer
Karma is actually based on the next life not the concept of 'what goes around comes around' lol.

Usually someone does something bad, it cause and effect, rather than some supernatural law ascending everything like a God.

Just saying cause im sure your Muslim, so you got to be careful with you say ;P.

oh yeah I know it seems to be used in that context these days anyway so i was just using it for comedic effect :lol: thanks tho :smile:
Original post by z33
oh yeah I know it seems to be used in that context these days anyway so i was just using it for comedic effect :lol: thanks tho :smile:

No problem, I ain't religious but I know my Muslims mates are careful with saying that stuff as well as happy xmas and all that. But I don't think it really matters that much either way.
Original post by JohnGreek
Is this certain person an infidel?

I don't have anyone in mind, I'm just wondering.
Reply 24
Original post by Lawbringer
No problem, I ain't religious but I know my Muslims mates are careful with saying that stuff as well as happy xmas and all that. But I don't think it really matters that much either way.

really?! nah man christmas, halloween, easter all that stuff is cool with me i dont see why people get all heated about it but to each their own :lol:
thanks tho that's really sweet! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest